[LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by Labellevie88 »

can anyone confirm that they've built the wedding venue on an island lot and it has the full yard? I read here that fire monkeys fixed this issue but I'm hoping for confirmation before I start building.
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

Labellevie88 wrote: 31 Jul 2017, 17:43 can anyone confirm that they've built the wedding venue on an island lot and it has the full yard? I read here that fire monkeys fixed this issue but I'm hoping for confirmation before I start building.
Yeah, I just did it, finished building Sunday, has the features, you can see part of my yard on an earlier post, with all my OTT additions, lol
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

My wedding venue finished building yesterday, so I did a run through practice wedding and divorced & remarried two of my Sims who've been married for 3 1/2 years. My two Sims wanted to get married in the house, while everyone was sitting outside for ceremony. I clearly missed something. Is there a video or instructions somewhere? The 2nd time I did it, I clicked for the male Sim to wait (the 5 min choice) outside by the wedding minister, but then I couldn't get the get married pop up. :?: It's been so long since I've had a wedding, but I didn't have any problems with the romantic island weddings. Help please, anyone!! Thank you! :)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Chelle23 wrote: 29 Jul 2017, 16:20 I may have gone a little OTT with the middle section of my wedding venue. I did have the punch bowl out, but the table cloth didn't match the others, lol. :D
That looks really pretty! :)

Do we have to buy the bundle to get the toddlers to interact? I am thinking that we do. I think the price dropped a dollar, so I may purchase it now.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Rosie wrote: 31 Jul 2017, 22:07
Chelle23 wrote: 29 Jul 2017, 16:20 I may have gone a little OTT with the middle section of my wedding venue. I did have the punch bowl out, but the table cloth didn't match the others, lol. :D

Do we have to buy the bundle to get the toddlers to interact? I am thinking that we do. I think the price dropped a dollar, so I may purchase it now.
I agree it is very pretty :) and if you mean toddlers bringing rings and dropping rose petals you don't need to buy the outfits to get the interactions. Just go on wedding lot and click on the wooden podium at the end or the rug.
Attachments
20170801_082339.jpg
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 01 Aug 2017, 06:29

I agree it is very pretty :) and if you mean toddlers bringing rings and dropping rose petals you don't need to buy the outfits to get the interactions. Just go on wedding lot and click on the wooden podium at the end or the rug.
Thank you :D

Love your Halloween toddler doing the aisle. We almost had a Halloween wedding in real life, but ended up deciding on my grandfather's birthday. May have a sim Halloween wedding :D
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 01 Aug 2017, 06:29

Thank you! I did have my first wedding last night. My bridesmaid changed into her work outfit right before the groom gave his speech, so my photo of the wedding party at head table didn't look so good, but at least they got married. :) Now i'll add my toddler to my next wedding. I wish the Sims wouldn't change into their work outfits out of the blue.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

sorry but i have a question about the prizes. there was not any flooring, was there? the chocolatey dark delice in the picture with the window and door wasnt included, right? just the two wallpaper types, a window and two door types?
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

randy_thrandy wrote: 02 Aug 2017, 18:11 sorry but i have a question about the prizes. there was not any flooring, was there? the chocolatey dark delice in the picture with the window and door wasnt included, right? just the two wallpaper types, a window and two door types?
I think we got the brown door and window with this wedding update, didn't we? I don't remember any wallpaper or flooring though.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

randy_thrandy wrote: 02 Aug 2017, 18:11 sorry but i have a question about the prizes. there was not any flooring, was there? the chocolatey dark delice in the picture with the window and door wasnt included, right? just the two wallpaper types, a window and two door types?
Yeah, I didn't receive the flooring. I think it must be exclusive to the wedding venue lot, like the French chateau balcony paving.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road