Getting back into Sims FreePlay! Have a question...

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Getting back into Sims FreePlay! Have a question...

Post by Savage_Xeno »

SimCitySue wrote: 27 Jul 2017, 01:00 There hasn't been a repeat of the Live Events *yet* The very first one was at the end of January. There's been a new one almost every update. The spa event was a Community Event which did repeat.
Ah, I see, did a bit of research to see what the other live events were. I really hope they repeat Live events then, I have my eyes set on the Custom Closets and Luxury Laundry sets now >_<
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Savage_Xeno wrote: 27 Jul 2017, 04:54
SimCitySue wrote: 27 Jul 2017, 01:00 There hasn't been a repeat of the Live Events *yet* The very first one was at the end of January. There's been a new one almost every update. The spa event was a Community Event which did repeat.
Ah, I see, did a bit of research to see what the other live events were. I really hope they repeat Live events then, I have my eyes set on the Custom Closets and Luxury Laundry sets now >_<
Me too! I would love to be able to do those. I haven't seen those items in the architect homes either. Unless I overlooked them. I hope if they don't repeat those, the items might show up in the home store.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

telemwill wrote: 27 Jul 2017, 13:58
Savage_Xeno wrote: 27 Jul 2017, 04:54
Me too! I would love to be able to do those. I haven't seen those items in the architect homes either. Unless I overlooked them. I hope if they don't repeat those, the items might show up in the home store.

Ruth
There was a few of the luxury laundry items in past architect houses and the French romance furniture shows up all the time so I'm sure the laundry stuff will show up again along with the closets items, too.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Thanks, Leah for the information. I hope there will be some soon. I don't know why tiny washers and dryers are so much more appealing than my own larger ones.
Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

I was able to finish the Wedding Belles event with 10 hours left woot!

The home comes with a couple Custom Closet items so I'll be using some of those in my home, though ideally I'd still like for that event to repeat lol, as well as the Luxury Laundry, those Architect Homes can get quite pricey xD
lemonworld
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by lemonworld »

Savage_Xeno wrote: 26 Jul 2017, 04:31 As the title says I've been away from Sims FreePlay for awhile and missed many... oh so many, quests and updates and such, and I discovered back in December (I think?) there was a Charming Barber quest for men's hairstyles that I missed. About how long does it take for a quest like that to repeat? I know boutique hair has repeated a number of times, so I wouldn't think it would be that long, but then again I could be wrong.
I've been wondering about hairstyles for male Sims, and teens. I also just got back to playing after about 3 1/2 years away. I'm sad I missed so much. I really hope some things come back.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

lemonworld wrote: 08 Aug 2017, 18:20
Savage_Xeno wrote: 26 Jul 2017, 04:31 As the title says I've been away from Sims FreePlay for awhile and missed many... oh so many, quests and updates and such, and I discovered back in December (I think?) there was a Charming Barber quest for men's hairstyles that I missed. About how long does it take for a quest like that to repeat? I know boutique hair has repeated a number of times, so I wouldn't think it would be that long, but then again I could be wrong.
I've been wondering about hairstyles for male Sims, and teens. I also just got back to playing after about 3 1/2 years away. I'm sad I missed so much. I really hope some things come back.
There does not seem to be a regular pattern for what will be repeated. Sometimes the events are repeated, sometimes the prizes are offered for sale for real world money, sometimes they show up in other ways like marketplace events, and sometimes there is never a way to get them again.
lemonworld
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by lemonworld »

Yeah I've realized that, as I've gotten some things from the Marketplace. It would just be nice if certain timed events (especially hairstyle ones) repeated because new people are playing every day and it's a bummer to miss out. We're not able to help that we weren't playing years ago. My iPhone had no room for such a big game.