Dream Weddings Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Silvestris
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by Silvestris »

Does the wedding chapel still not show up properly on the island?
Ventorus

Post by Ventorus »

I don't see a complete all items button down the hobbies. Why did they remove it?
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

Ventorus wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 14:49 I don't see a complete all items button down the hobbies. Why did they remove it?
On Facebook Ea/Fm stated that they are removing that feature because it caused some unexpected/unforeseen glitches/bugs and it was better to remove it than to try and fix it.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Mine was removed from one of my games the day the announced it and in my main game it never showed for the Mean Curls event. I still don't believe it caused any glitches or bugs.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ElsieD »

mockingbird288z wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 17:46 Mine was removed from one of my games the day the announced it and in my main game it never showed for the Mean Curls event. I still don't believe it caused any glitches or bugs.
I agree with you on your suspicions. If we use the 14, 16 LP buttons now, it's to spin the random item generator wheel (so to speak) not to complete a row, right? More $ pumped into the game in that case. Complete all at least was a sure thing if one wanted to part with premium currency, that is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Valgon wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 04:15 Just got the 8Mb update too.
------------------------

After getting fantasian mop and only 1 rare set left in Mystery Box prize (baby onesie) suddenly it shows all rare sets that I already won/bought like urban event sets, gingerbread & icy stuff, designer rugs, baby jumper, fantasian mop, etc. Should I submit a ticket or just use the medium mystery box (bounty box)? Thanks.
After I unlocked the one rare prize I'd missed, mine also changed to multiple prizes I already had unlocked. I noticed it was for one free of item shown. Once you've unlocked everything, rare item becomes 1 free of items they consider special. I switched to buying the medium boxes, which still had items I hadn't unlocked.
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Valgon »

ElsieD wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 19:07
mockingbird288z wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 17:46 Mine was removed from one of my games the day the announced it and in my main game it never showed for the Mean Curls event. I still don't believe it caused any glitches or bugs.
I agree with you on your suspicions. If we use the 14, 16 LP buttons now, it's to spin the random item generator wheel (so to speak) not to complete a row, right? More $ pumped into the game in that case. Complete all at least was a sure thing if one wanted to part with premium currency, that is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well said, I agree too :)
SKatF wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 20:59After I unlocked the one rare prize I'd missed, mine also changed to multiple prizes I already had unlocked. I noticed it was for one free of item shown. Once you've unlocked everything, rare item becomes 1 free of items they consider special. I switched to buying the medium boxes, which still had items I hadn't unlocked.
Ok thanks Kat ^^
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

A member of the German forum posted the Firemonkeys have changed their Update FAQ.

The Country Homestead Hobby Event, which was supposed to run 10 days, has been cancelled. Now there is mentioned "Viral Kitty (Viral Cat hobby)" Prizes are male/female cat or dog onesies. There are 6 packs to collect and the event is supposed to run 6 days.

Screenshot August 10th
IMG_2404.JPG

Screenshot July 18th
Screenshot July, 18th
Screenshot July, 18th
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

ErinPW wrote: 10 Aug 2017, 18:08 A member of the German forum posted the Firemonkeys have changed their Update FAQ.

The Country Homestead Hobby Event, which was supposed to run 10 days, has been cancelled. Now there is mentioned "Viral Kitty (Viral Cat hobby)" Prizes are male/female cat or dog onesies. There are 6 packs to collect and the event is supposed to run 6 days.

Screenshot August 10thIMG_2404.JPG

Screenshot July 18thIMG_2410.JPG
So is it a new hobby? What was that called where we got rugs each time we finished a set...internet kitten something...
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

BlueIndian wrote: 10 Aug 2017, 18:19
ErinPW wrote: 10 Aug 2017, 18:08 A member of the German forum posted the Firemonkeys have changed their Update FAQ.

Screenshot August 10thIMG_2404.JPG

Screenshot July 18thIMG_2410.JPG
So is it a new hobby? What was that called where we got rugs each time we finished a set...internet kitten something...
They have mentioned the kitten play box, so yes, it's the hobby internet kitten.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View