[LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by penlopej »

I built the wedding venue and demolished it because I wanted to rebuild it on a spa template. I love the background. I scavenged the car and the loo doors. Also thought I'd scavenged the white dance floor that the wedding couple use for the first dance but can't locate in my inventory.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

penlopej wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 10:39 I built the wedding venue and demolished it because I wanted to rebuild it on a spa template. I love the background. I scavenged the car and the loo doors. Also thought I'd scavenged the white dance floor that the wedding couple use for the first dance but can't locate in my inventory.
Did you check the lighting section?
Updated town info in profile
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

contrarysims wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 04:33
randy_thrandy wrote: 02 Aug 2017, 18:11 sorry but i have a question about the prizes. there was not any flooring, was there? the chocolatey dark delice in the picture with the window and door wasnt included, right? just the two wallpaper types, a window and two door types?
Yeah, I didn't receive the flooring. I think it must be exclusive to the wedding venue lot, like the French chateau balcony paving.
thanks! i guess i just wished to get the flooring so much i thought i actually got it. :lol: i really miss more wooden flooring styles... i missed out on the homestead furniture event so i only have the wooden floors from the french chateau event and ... /all/ my houses have it so it's kinda getting boring now.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 14:23
penlopej wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 10:39 I built the wedding venue and demolished it because I wanted to rebuild it on a spa template. I love the background. I scavenged the car and the loo doors. Also thought I'd scavenged the white dance floor that the wedding couple use for the first dance but can't locate in my inventory.
It's in electronics.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

mockingbird288z wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 17:55
Debbilu_7 wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 14:23
It's in electronics.
Thanks, I never thought to check electronics. Can't imagine why.
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Valgon »

I build the wedding venue on M. Island maybe that is why I don't have lotus plants in the pond...
If you build this in main-land, do you see the water plants in the pond? Thanks
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Valgon wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 16:14 I build the wedding venue on M. Island maybe that is why I don't have lotus plants in the pond...
Is this what you mean?
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-08-11-15-09-33.png
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

Valgon wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 16:14 I build the wedding venue on M. Island maybe that is why I don't have lotus plants in the pond...
Yes, those of us who built the Wedding Belles template on the island found out we have no lotus near the swans. It was probably because they had to fix the template on the island and forgot to include the lotus? It would be nice if Firemonkeys could fix it yet again but I doubt it will happen. :x
Attachments
image.jpeg
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Valgon »

telemwill wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 19:11
Is this what you mean?
Yep
Goldfinch 3 wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 21:08
Yes, those of us who built the Wedding Belles template on the island found out we have no lotus near the swans. It was probably because they had to fix the template on the island and forgot to include the lotus? It would be nice if Firemonkeys could fix it yet again but I doubt it will happen. :x
Thank you so much for clarifying, I really like the lotus ... oh well.
I also feel a little disappointed that the garden space isn't symmetrical with the wedding stage (the left part) :cry:

I'm always hoping to add pool on its long backyard, anyone has added more water element to the venue? :)
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Goldfinch 3 wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 21:08
I just saw that even my wedding house doesn't have lotus..and its NOT built on mystery island...just a premium plot near simtown sign :(