Dream Weddings Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by BlueIndian »

I wanted homestead for my 2nd game...won't mind onesies too...I won't probably use them but it'll make them go from my mystery box prizes then atleast I can get other things that I want ;)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

BlueIndian wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 21:11 I wanted homestead for my 2nd game...won't mind onesies too...I won't probably use them but it'll make them go from my mystery box prizes then atleast I can get other things that I want ;)
Good point about mystery boxes.

One of the reasons I was hoping for woodworking event was to remove those items out of my mystery box selection, making it more likely to get other things I also want.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

ohhhh i so wanted the homestead furniture! :C i had it back before, in my windows phone game and i found it really nice, specially the flooring... but now my android game is like, devoid of all content ^^ so i really hoped i could get my nice neato wooder floorings back. oh and hte kitchen islands...
i hope the event returns in foreseable future.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 21:47 This one might be just me being sleepy, but I think I can zoom in further than I could before, I can see my sims very clearly now, but than again I am usually playing zoomed as far out as possible so perhaps I am just imagining things :)
I think I've noticed this, too. I haven't compared the zoom to my game still on an older update but I feel like I can zoom in (especially on trees and other taller objects) a lot more than before.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

mockingbird288z wrote: 13 Aug 2017, 19:24
Simsaddict456 wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 21:47 This one might be just me being sleepy, but I think I can zoom in further than I could before, I can see my sims very clearly now, but than again I am usually playing zoomed as far out as possible so perhaps I am just imagining things :)
I think I've noticed this, too. I haven't compared the zoom to my game still on an older update but I feel like I can zoom in (especially on trees and other taller objects) a lot more than before.
I've noticed that you can zoom in a little closer when interacting with certain objects, but then if you tap on an unoccupied sim, it will zoom back out again. Not sure if it has always done this, but it feels new to me.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

The notice that the country homestead event was starting soon popped up on my screen this morning. Something FM forgot to cancel? Or are we perhaps getting it after all?

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

telemwill wrote: 14 Aug 2017, 11:21 The notice that the country homestead event was starting soon popped up on my screen this morning. Something FM forgot to cancel? Or are we perhaps getting it after all?

Ruth
The update FAQ still shows the "viral kitten" and sometimes we get the wrong popups. It's also possible, they just should have added the kitten event to the FAQ and accidentally removed the homestead event. Only time will tell what will happen.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

ErinPW wrote: 14 Aug 2017, 11:55
telemwill wrote: 14 Aug 2017, 11:21 The notice that the country homestead event was starting soon popped up on my screen this morning. Something FM forgot to cancel? Or are we perhaps getting it after all?

Ruth
The update FAQ still shows the "viral kitten" and sometimes we get the wrong popups. It's also possible, they just should have added the kitten event to the FAQ and accidentally removed the homestead event. Only time will tell what will happen.
I see. I'll set up some woodworking benches just in case. I've already completed the viral kitten, so it can't hurt either way. (Plus I'm still trying to get that one last rug.)

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

telemwill wrote: 14 Aug 2017, 12:36

Ruth
I see. I'll set up some woodworking benches just in case. I've already completed the viral kitten, so it can't hurt either way. (Plus I'm still trying to get that one last rug.)

Ruth
The FAQ has been changed again:
https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... ing-Belles
The homestead event is in.

The task box in my tiny test-town shows the event will come tomorrow - since yesterday. (What are they doing to us? :roll: )
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

ErinPW wrote: 17 Aug 2017, 12:34
telemwill wrote: 14 Aug 2017, 12:36

Ruth

Ruth
The FAQ has been changed again:
https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... ing-Belles
The homestead event is in.

The task box in my tiny test-town shows the event will come tomorrow - since yesterday. (What are they doing to us? :roll: )
Hmm, I notice it says that "This event will run over into the next update!"

That means a new update might be coming in a week or so, if it's a 9 day event? Seems quick this time.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road