Randomly downloads 8MB

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
JustinsRide146
Banned

Randomly downloads 8MB

Post by JustinsRide146 »

Sims Freeplay randomly downloads 8MB of data when I open the game. It's seemingly random when it does this. As soon as I open the game, it will download 8MB of data. It is always 8MB, no more, no less. It used to never do this but now I am getting these random data downloads. It is as if some of the game files disappear or something and it has to download them again.
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Randomly downloads 8MB

Post by amberkat »

I have only been using my new Android for a week, but every time I start the game it also downloads that mysterious 8MB. Would love to know why, it never happened on my Kindle.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Yes! Happens in my game too. And it started with this wedding update. Mine is also always 8 mb.
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

amberkat wrote: 18 Aug 2017, 16:21 I have only been using my new Android for a week, but every time I start the game it also downloads that mysterious 8MB. Would love to know why, it never happened on my Kindle.
It's doing it on my kindle this update. Maybe because of the country homestead event they took away and then added back?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Those 8 MB updates have been noticed while Penthouse update - first posted here.

I guess, the Firemonkeys push in changes like little bug fixes or possibly they release events or new online store bundles this way.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Whatever the reason it is incredibly annoying! My DL speed is so abismayal that it can take 10+ minutes to download. :o :evil: I think the record so far is nearly 30 minutes because it kept cutting out on me. *SIGH*
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update