Had to repurchase many outfits after high school update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
JustinsRide146
Banned

Had to repurchase many outfits after high school update

Post by JustinsRide146 »

When one of my sims aged to senior during the high school quest, when I made her browse a wardrobe, I noticed that I'm missing many clothes to choose from that I had before I updated. When I go to the clothing store, there was many clothes from all age groups that I had to repurchase. Seniors, I had to literally buy everything again.

I've even lost several clothing from in app purchases. Some of the other clothes from some of the same sets were still there though.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Had to repurchase many outfits after high school update

Post by SKatF »

JustinsRide146 wrote: 24 Aug 2017, 14:52 When one of my sims aged to senior during the high school quest, when I made her browse a wardrobe, I noticed that I'm missing many clothes to choose from that I had before I updated. When I go to the clothing store, there was many clothes from all age groups that I had to repurchase. Seniors, I had to literally buy everything again.

I've even lost several clothing from in app purchases. Some of the other clothes from some of the same sets were still there though.
For the ones you bought, did you try "restore purchases"
JustinsRide146
Banned

Post by JustinsRide146 »

It says that I already did. But I don't have them. I think because it's partially there. But missing some outfits
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

I have checked my ingame clothing store - no changes there, and I'm not missing clothes from online store purchases.

To me it looks like your game has a bug, that needs to be corrected by the support. Did players complain at the offical FB page? If yes, it may be corrected faster.

Regarding the restore button: It doesn't work for most of the special packs for a while already. If a player starts over with a new game, they need to submit a support ticket.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

ErinPW wrote: 24 Aug 2017, 17:51 Regarding the restore button: It doesn't work for most of the special packs for a while already. If a player starts over with a new game, they need to submit a support ticket.
This could be a very bad thing for me because I haven't kept track of what on-line bundles I've bought. :shock: :o :?
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update