Lack of store items?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
JustinsRide146
Banned

Lack of store items?

Post by JustinsRide146 »

I've been waiting for some new items to purchase in the online store, but there hasn't been any in a while now. I was hoping that the update would bring new store items like it usually does. Nope! Just currency lately. If fact, same goes for my brother and my sister in law. They have had no store specials either. My sister in law has been waiting a long time for reindeer and she doesn't have many of the usually early specials like the reindeer and she has no store items available to buy either. I can understand for my vip 13 brother because he pretty much has everything. But my sister in law with so little?
JustinsRide146
Banned

Re: Lack of store items?

Post by JustinsRide146 »

I must be really good at stumping people here. Perhaps I have all the problems nobody else has?
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I just got three new items in the store. But I do wish I could pick which ones would show up next.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I've just gotten repeats in the online store. I have the fill dresses for teen girls and the chic loungeroom furniture. The last new online store pack was the playful park one with items from the Toddler Playground home template. But I don't consider not having new online store packs a problem... I'm actually happy they finally started bringing some of these newer online packs back. I didn't get the chic loungeroom furniture the first time but I did buy it this morning.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JustinsRide146
Banned

Post by JustinsRide146 »

So I am the only one with no store items :(
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

I wasn't offered the frill dresses, but I think I have been offered the rest. :?

I get the Error 1111 on my Iphone, so I have to purchase store items on my iPad.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

No, you're not the only one. I had the white Scandinavian furniture, but I said no to that and I have nothing else on the specials tab except a currency bundle.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1