Downtown High School - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Downtown High School - Marketplace Events

Post by mockingbird288z »

A topic for all marketplace events in the Downtown High school update.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Downtown High School Update - Marketplace Events

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Robocat....again....there isn't really anything left out there that I want enough to bother resetting. The last event had a stool that I didn't have as the first prize so I went just far enough to get that but, otherwise, I have sat out the last four or five events.
Updated town info in profile
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Time extension token for 81000
Jemappellelaura
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jemappellelaura »

I got the romantic sleepwear, which was a pleasant surprise as I missed it whenever it was offered in the past
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

I have yet to get the robocat so I'm excited to see it this time. Of course now that I have 3 tokens saved & got 2 more this morning that are ready to be popped, I have yet to need one.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 29 Aug 2017, 15:19 Robocat....again....there isn't really anything left out there that I want enough to bother resetting. The last event had a stool that I didn't have as the first prize so I went just far enough to get that but, otherwise, I have sat out the last four or five events.
I did the same thing. There are so many special things they could offer, that the choices are disappointing. Any item not generally available in the home store would be a plus.
Gwen6275
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Gwen6275 »

I got the fortune teller, which is fine. Marketplace events are a lot of work, though. I wish they offered better prizes...like some of the mystery box prizes, for instance. I'd like to unlock some of the snow park items, for instance.
mockingbird288z

Re: Downtown High School - Marketplace Events

Post by mockingbird288z »

I got time extension token and while I already have 9 of them I like being able to stock up on them in case of a (really) rainy day. The fifth prize is one free modern yellow stool - I guess it will be nice to have one of those I still think it would be a better idea to unlock them instead of just getting one for free.

There are so many items in the mystery box shop that they could definitely make some of them prizes for marketplace events. I would do an event for the snowpark fountain or the french stairs. Heck I would probably do a whole marketplace event to unlock the modern yellow stool!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Robocat for 58,400. The first prize was a blue steel stool, which I wasn't sure I had (didn't have time to check my home store), but using one token got me that prize, so I'm done with this event now.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Robodog for me which I don't have so I might do this event. Other prizes are a purple stool and gingerbread countertop.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum