Ready for Autumn!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mockingbird288z

Re: Ready for Autumn!

Post by mockingbird288z »

I also change my sims clothes for autumn/winter. I usually forget to change their clothes to something springy/summery until summer, though. lol
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I'm just really sad that summer is over for another year as I love it, bright days and light nights. I am dreading winter this year, I cannot be bothered with it :lol:
Having said that, I love autumn and its colours so I am looking forward to dressing my Sims up! I also agree about the falling leaves on the weather machine. I would also like piles of leaves that toddlers could play in.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

LovemySims wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 21:14 [...] I would also like piles of leaves that toddlers could play in.
Ooh yes, that would be fun! Actually for all age groups. And for pets :D
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Spring is just beginning here. I changed out my sims' warm clothes for breezy spring/summer outfits several weeks ago because I was tired of being cold irl. I also sometimes make up plot lines as I'm playing that span several years, so outfit choices will vary accordingly.

The change of season isn't so stark in most of Australia, so having different weather themes isn't really something I ever consider. I know a lot of people were baffled by the fairy forest Christmas quest, but I was honestly so pleased not to have a blanketing of snow over simtown while I was sweating profusely, desperately trying to stay hydrated, and listening out for bushfire sirens on Christmas day.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

SimCitySue wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 18:02 Love those autumn ideas! I change my sims clothes into costumes on Oct 1 for Halloween. Yes they wear them for a whole month :D Then they get warmer clothes. Then mid-March or so, they get spring/summer outfits.
I was just thinking about when I should change some of my sims into Halloween costumes. I have already changed my preteens into them, but I think I may wait on the others until October 1. I always feel bad when I forget. Hopefully I won't this year!
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

mockingbird288z wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 19:57 I also change my sims clothes for autumn/winter. I usually forget to change their clothes to something springy/summery until summer, though. lol
I usually miss the spring summer transition... I feel like I blink and miss it in South Carolina. :lol:
Level 55!
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

LovemySims wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 21:14 I would also like piles of leaves that toddlers could play in.
Great minds think alike. I posted this idea on my Facebook comment as well. :D
Level 55!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

contrarysims wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 21:42 Spring is just beginning here. I changed out my sims' warm clothes for breezy spring/summer outfits several weeks ago because I was tired of being cold irl. I also sometimes make up plot lines as I'm playing that span several years, so outfit choices will vary accordingly.

The change of season isn't so stark in most of Australia, so having different weather themes isn't really something I ever consider. I know a lot of people were baffled by the fairy forest Christmas quest, but I was honestly so pleased not to have a blanketing of snow over simtown while I was sweating profusely, desperately trying to stay hydrated, and listening out for bushfire sirens on Christmas day.
Spring is the season I love most! It's like a new beginning - brings back the colors and everything looks brighter - more and more every day :)

I think many players were pleased with the fairy forest instead of a snowy theme last Christmas for different reasons. To me it's the look of miniatures that I love. (I'll better stop now as it may become too far off topic ^^)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

garishplum wrote: 01 Sep 2017, 05:54
LovemySims wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 21:14 I would also like piles of leaves that toddlers could play in.
Great minds think alike. I posted this idea on my Facebook comment as well. :D
I decided to do this too, so hopefully the idea will catch on.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I would love an autumn setting! It's been one of things I've been wanting in the game for a long time. That and the ability to build rooms like we can build pools. Both of those things just seem so obvious to us players - why can't we have them in the game!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update