(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Downtown High School Update - Changes

Post by BlueIndian »

ErinPW wrote: 01 Sep 2017, 19:58
BlueIndian wrote: 01 Sep 2017, 19:30
ErinPW wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 21:28 A member of the German forum posted that it's possible to place objects outside next to windows with courtains. Outside only, but this is better than before :)
IMG_2887.JPG
I can't seen to place it :( Is there any trick to it?
Screenshot_2017-09-02-00-54-56.png
No trick. Looking at your picture, the three needed squares are there. Is there possibly a tiny infloor lamp or a dog bone?
No..i double checked..I even tried near other windows. It's ok though if it doesn't get fixed for me,
I don't actually need those furnitures there. I had built that house before this update and had already adjusted furnitures accordingly..but still it would be nice to have some extra space outdoors :) maybe next update :)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

BlueIndian wrote: 01 Sep 2017, 20:07 [...]

No..i double checked..I even tried near other windows. It's ok though if it doesn't get fixed for me,
I don't actually need those furnitures there. I had built that house before this update and had already adjusted furnitures accordingly..but still it would be nice to have some extra space outdoors :) maybe next update :)
Did you try it at newly placed windows? I rarely use those windows, as I prefer white for in- and outside at most of my houses, so I had to place a new window first.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Yes. Tried placing a new window too. Not working :(
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I was able to place furniture outside of a window with curtains. :?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Maybe some error in my game. Happened before too when everyone could place on island table I couldn't :|
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Valgon »

The drinking fountain is real! (After Teacher's Pet quest finished we can use items at school.) So I guess the playground drinking fountain in Day Care and from online store should be fully functional now.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I just noticed that the glitch that stopped toddlers from getting hygiene up in the bath was fixed :) Also I'm hyped for the daycare event repeat because of my flop the last time it was happening. Does anyone know when approximately we can expect it to begin? I've not built the new high school yet because I don't have that much spare time at the moment, I'm glad it is a discovery quest :)
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Valgon »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 02 Sep 2017, 12:30 I just noticed that the glitch that stopped toddlers from getting hygiene up in the bath was fixed :) Also I'm hyped for the daycare event repeat because of my flop the last time it was happening. Does anyone know when approximately we can expect it to begin? I've not built the new high school yet because I don't have that much spare time at the moment, I'm glad it is a discovery quest :)
Yes, toddler bug is fixed. Before, I noticed that hygiene bar will only go up if we oversee them but if we leave that house it wont be filled.

Live event usually comes first, maybe next week?
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

telemwill wrote: 01 Sep 2017, 19:29
Chelle23 wrote: 01 Sep 2017, 19:08
mockingbird288z wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 19:47
Chelle23 wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 16:55
mockingbird288z wrote: 30 Aug 2017, 02:08 There's a new pet if you complete the teacher's pet discovery in time. It's been a long time since they've added a new type of pet so I'm excited about that!
It's the teacup pig, so cute!! But with only two pets per lot I can't make a pig farm 🙁
Oh, I know! I recently had some of my sims put their pet reindeer up for adoption to make room for some new pets. I wish they would allow us at least 3 pets per house and I wish the pet limit didn't apply to the pigs since they don't dig up treasure anyway.
Anything that can be classified as 'livestock' should have a higher limit, in my opinion. I'd love to have a deer park in my game, would be like my home town, where we have The Black Stag Deer Park. Though there we also had emus, kangaroos and koalas, lol. Don't think we'll get those at any point in the game.

Oh, and wouldn't it be cool to have a crazy cat lady, with more than two cats!?
Since the number of lifepoints from pets seems very reduced, I don't know why we can't have more. Early on, the deer had a separate count from the other pets so you could have two of them plus two other pets. That was changed pretty quickly so it may have been unintended. But a crazy cat lady needs to be a possibility, especially with the cat pen we have that increases happiness. I tend to have lower numbers of pets because I hate it when they are unhappy. Unfortunately the pig takes five minutes or so to pet, and it took me 15 to completely fill his happiness meter. Not sure why he needs one, since he doesn't find treasure.

Ruth
I'm they won't have the option to feed the pig apples!! Was one of our favourite parts of visiting Cosmeston in Wales, feeding them apples!

I wish we also had a pet tracker, so we can keep an eye on them better, and maybe have an option of sending a sim home to give them attention. Especially when there are events on
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Feeding apple's to the pig would be fun!

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.