Downtown High School Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: Downtown High School Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z »

Valgon wrote: 02 Sep 2017, 11:53 The drinking fountain is real! (After Teacher's Pet quest finished we can use items at school.) So I guess the playground drinking fountain in Day Care and from online store should be fully functional now.
Yes, the drinking fountain from the Toddler Playground house template works now as does the one from the online store pack.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Valgon wrote: 02 Sep 2017, 12:52
Live event usually comes first, maybe next week?
Live events don't always come first. During the Penthouse update there wasn't anything at first (except for anyone working on the penthouse discovery quest) and then we had the Love is Blinds event before the Custom Closets Live event. When the theme of an update is based on a live event then the live events typically do come first but it seems when the theme of the update is a discovery quest the live events happen later.

The events also have been happening in the order that FM lists them on their update FAQ: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... igh-School

Based on that we will see the Animal Onesie event repeat before the Daycare Live Event repeat.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Has anyone started the class clown hobby? want to make sure if this hobby is limited to just one sim?
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Yes only 1 sim can do it at first. After you unlock all the items for the first time i.e. after you get cheerleader outfit, you can have 4 sims(1 in each classroom) do the hobby.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

mockingbird288z wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 19:47
Chelle23 wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 16:55
mockingbird288z wrote: 30 Aug 2017, 02:08 There's a new pet if you complete the teacher's pet discovery in time. It's been a long time since they've added a new type of pet so I'm excited about that!
It's the teacup pig, so cute!! But with only two pets per lot I can't make a pig farm 🙁
Oh, I know! I recently had some of my sims put their pet reindeer up for adoption to make room for some new pets. I wish they would allow us at least 3 pets per house and I wish the pet limit didn't apply to the pigs since they don't dig up treasure anyway.
How much are the pigs? I've had a lot going on and used a time extension and am almost finally finished. I'm debating using 12 LP's for the last 12 hours. If the pigs are expensive, I wont though. Thanks!
mockingbird288z

Rosie wrote: 04 Sep 2017, 00:47
mockingbird288z wrote: 30 Aug 2017, 02:08 There's a new pet if you complete the teacher's pet discovery in time. It's been a long time since they've added a new type of pet so I'm excited about that!
It's the teacup pig, so cute!! But with only two pets per lot I can't make a pig farm 🙁
Oh, I know! I recently had some of my sims put their pet reindeer up for adoption to make room for some new pets. I wish they would allow us at least 3 pets per house and I wish the pet limit didn't apply to the pigs since they don't dig up treasure anyway.
How much are the pigs? I've had a lot going on and used a time extension and am almost finally finished. I'm debating using 12 LP's for the last 12 hours. If the pigs are expensive, I wont though. Thanks!
We get one pig for free but any others cost 100LP.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

mockingbird288z wrote: 04 Sep 2017, 02:39
Rosie wrote: 04 Sep 2017, 00:47
We get one pig for free but any others cost 100LP.
Thanks! I'm happy we get one free. :)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

My teacup pig arrived on the 2nd floor and we can't pick them up? Did that happen to other people too? :? I sent him to a house with a big yard. lol.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

He just went downstairs. Wish all our pets could do that.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Rosie wrote: 05 Sep 2017, 00:50 He just went downstairs. Wish all our pets could do that.
Cats and dogs do use stairs, escalators and elevators when they are called. Place a feeding bowl upstairs and tap it to get the option "call over". Dogs also go upstairs to play frisbee on a balcony :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View