Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
mockingbird288z

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z »

Valgon wrote: 08 Aug 2017, 09:15 Premiere Night Fashion currently sold for 10USD (85 VIP points), like last year's Eccentric Seniors different price? :?:
Looks like it. As stated in the opening the packs don't always return with the same price. Sometimes they are cheaper and other times they are more expensive.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I currently have the steamy sauna pack offered in the online store, but it doesn't include the wallpaper and floor I've seen in the saunas at neighbor's or architect's homes. Does anyone know when those were offered? There doesn't seem to be much point in the sauna furnishings without these.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

telemwill wrote: 26 Aug 2017, 12:51 I currently have the steamy sauna pack offered in the online store, but it doesn't include the wallpaper and floor I've seen in the saunas at neighbor's or architect's homes. Does anyone know when those were offered? There doesn't seem to be much point in the sauna furnishings without these.

Ruth
It is strange that they aren't included in the Steamy Sauna Set because they are from the same prize pack (Sauna Supreme) from the Simtwon Health Spa Community Event.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

mockingbird288z wrote: 26 Aug 2017, 23:59
telemwill wrote: 26 Aug 2017, 12:51 I currently have the steamy sauna pack offered in the online store, but it doesn't include the wallpaper and floor I've seen in the saunas at neighbor's or architect's homes. Does anyone know when those were offered? There doesn't seem to be much point in the sauna furnishings without these.

Ruth
It is strange that they aren't included in the Steamy Sauna Set because they are from the same prize pack (Sauna Supreme) from the Simtwon Health Spa Community Event.
I suppose I'll just wait until it repeats. If it does. Thank you!

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

I'm not receiving any new packs in my online store. I recently bought 2 packs (last week). My friend has got bandage dress and moviemaker pack. I don't have both and I was waiting for bandage dress. Does this happen normally or should I submit a ticket?
mockingbird288z

BlueIndian wrote: 16 Sep 2017, 18:53 I'm not receiving any new packs in my online store. I recently bought 2 packs (last week). My friend has got bandage dress and moviemaker pack. I don't have both and I was waiting for bandage dress. Does this happen normally or should I submit a ticket?
I haven't had anything new for awhile but once on the Downtown High School update I have gotten repeat offers. In my games I've had the chic loungeroom furniture, the garden plants, fitness bundle, frill dresses, Valentine's Day outfits, frill dresses, and currently have modern outdoor furniture, maxi dresses, and one-piece dresses in my online store in one game (but in another game I have the paradise parlor pack instead of the one-piece dresses).

Some repeat offers come back for everyone at the same time (like the Valentine's Day outfits and the modern outdoor furniture) and others are random and not the same for every game (things like the bandage dresses, fitness bundle, one-piece dresses, and paradise parlor pack).

If you aren't getting any repeat bundles at all I would submit a ticket.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Sep 2017, 01:16
BlueIndian wrote: 16 Sep 2017, 18:53 I'm not receiving any new packs in my online store. I recently bought 2 packs (last week). My friend has got bandage dress and moviemaker pack. I don't have both and I was waiting for bandage dress. Does this happen normally or should I submit a ticket?
I haven't had anything new for awhile but once on the Downtown High School update I have gotten repeat offers. In my games I've had the chic loungeroom furniture, the garden plants, fitness bundle, frill dresses, Valentine's Day outfits, frill dresses, and currently have modern outdoor furniture, maxi dresses, and one-piece dresses in my online store in one game (but in another game I have the paradise parlor pack instead of the one-piece dresses).

Some repeat offers come back for everyone at the same time (like the Valentine's Day outfits and the modern outdoor furniture) and others are random and not the same for every game (things like the bandage dresses, fitness bundle, one-piece dresses, and paradise parlor pack).

If you aren't getting any repeat bundles at all I would submit a ticket.
Thanks for your advice :). I had submitted a ticket day before yesterday and it was resolved today. Finally got some packs in online store. Yay!! :D
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

I got popups for some repeat bundles (the date night clothing and maxi dresses), but never got the bundles in my online store - probably because I purchased them the first time around. All I have in my store is (again!) the green honeycomb house pack. Apparently my store defaults to rotating green honeycomb and white Scandinavian. I wish they'd offer me something different!
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
mockingbird288z

The Sleepwear Pack is back in the online store for those who don’t have all of the sleepwear.

Please be aware that you only get Sleepwear for one age group per purchase. You do not get all of the Sleepwear shown in the pic for $3.99.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

My online store has the baby pack again - bouncy seats & cribs. Weird that I never got the maxi dresses & date night clothing in my store after purchasing, but I did get this one even though I purchased it last time it came around.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1