[EVENT] Groovers’n’Movers

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

[EVENT] Groovers’n’Movers

Post by mockingbird288z »

The Groovers’n’Movers hobby event will be starting soon!
EA045FA4-9998-452D-9FEC-E69471D0A055.jpeg

It will be with the Aerobics hobby and will unlock different activewear than the hobby event that comes with the Aerobics hobby.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Groovers’n’Movers

Post by simmare »

I saw the pic in the pop up. Is it weird that I found very similar athletic clothes for male adults and teens in the mall? And that they're already in my wardrobes? Or were those just the usual fashion week things?

I'm not on my iPad now so I can't post pics, but I'll work on it when I get home tonight.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

simmare wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 14:59 I saw the pic in the pop up. Is it weird that I found very similar athletic clothes for male adults and teens in the mall? And that they're already in my wardrobes? Or were those just the usual fashion week things?

I'm not on my iPad now so I can't post pics, but I'll work on it when I get home tonight.
Okay, I was wrong. The mysterious outfits suddenly in my wardrobe are active wear (sweatpants, sneakers), but the tops have short sleeves, unlike the pic in the popup. So I guess male adults are getting twice the active wear (though my male teens also have the short-sleeve ones).
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side

Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

simmare wrote: 03 Oct 2017, 13:30
simmare wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 14:59 I saw the pic in the pop up. Is it weird that I found very similar athletic clothes for male adults and teens in the mall? And that they're already in my wardrobes? Or were those just the usual fashion week things?

Okay, I was wrong. The mysterious outfits suddenly in my wardrobe are active wear (sweatpants, sneakers), but the tops have short sleeves, unlike the pic in the popup. So I guess male adults are getting twice the active wear (though my male teens also have the short-sleeve ones).
I don't have any mysterious outfits in my wardrobe and the event already started for me, can you maybe show some pictures? :) Are you sure they are not just the cheerleader outfits from high school discovery quest? And after one day of collecting I can already say that this event is going to be awful to me and I desperately miss the option to finish lines
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

I started this event this morning...and realized I only have 6 mates. Then next one I buy would be 8 sp's. Six sims doing the hobbies on home lots and one at the gym 7 in total. When I did the groovin guru event I thought I read somewhere that we could buy 10 before using sp's? Am I just remembering wrong? Thank you in advance :)
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I unlocked the first outfit in the first day, I think they are not random? And sims wear the new outfits when doing the aerobics and the meshes are really nice so I will probably spend a small fortune of lps in the next week :evil:
Attachments
20171003_230046.jpg
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Rosie_58 wrote: 03 Oct 2017, 20:31 I started this event this morning...and realized I only have 6 mates. Then next one I buy would be 8 sp's. Six sims doing the hobbies on home lots and one at the gym 7 in total. When I did the groovin guru event I thought I read somewhere that we could buy 10 before using sp's? Am I just remembering wrong? Thank you in advance :)
Don't forget to visit your neighbors too. That would give you 8!
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I like that the new outfits can be worn as separated (mix and match with other items). I wish all outfits were like this.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Are you sure it's not the separates of the outfits unlocked from the hobby event that starts upon unlocking the aerobics hobby?
IMG_1964.JPG
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

mockingbird288z wrote: 04 Oct 2017, 13:58

Are you sure it's not the separates of the outfits unlocked from the hobby event that starts upon unlocking the aerobics hobby?

IMG_1964.JPG
Yes, I'm sure. The pants are long, and the tops have no hoods and short sleeves. I'll have to check if they were the male cheerleader outfits, but if they are, then probably my male adults shouldn't have access to them...
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side