Best way to farm tempest of bliss resources?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Rulerofthedeep
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Best way to farm tempest of bliss resources?

Post by Rulerofthedeep »

Since air related tasks yield higher chances of those resources, I am trying to figure out the best way to farm them. I do not have a fabreeze toilet and I was hoping if anybody could share their methods of farming temple of bliss monument resources quickly.

Thanks
Last edited by ErinPW on 10 Oct 2017, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarified title.
mockingbird288z

Re: Best way to farm temple of bliss resources?

Post by mockingbird288z »

You actually do have the Febreze toilet - it’s just now called “Toilet”. It’s the Febreze action that was limited time.

Having a sim change their clothes is the quickest thing to do over and over to get resources. You’ll get resources from all the monuments. Before getting my monuments to level 25 I would lock two sims in a room (take away doors) and place two wardrobes in the room, make sure there weren’t any chairs for them to wander off to, and then just tapped the “change into ____” action over and over with them.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Best way to farm temple of bliss resources?

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 09 Oct 2017, 19:08 You actually do have the Febreze toilet - it’s just now called “Toilet”. It’s the Febreze action that was limited time.

Having a sim change their clothes is the quickest thing to do over and over to get resources. You’ll get resources from all the monuments. Before getting my monuments to level 25 I would lock two sims in a room (take away doors) and place two wardrobes in the room, make sure there weren’t any chairs for them to wander off to, and then just tapped the “change into ____” action over and over with them.
Oh, I remember doing this too. It was before I joined the forum, so I figured it out myself. I would put all other sims on lot planting bell peppers. It was went I was fist starting out years ago and had no money or resources.
ErinPW

Re: Best way to farm tempest of bliss resources?

Post by ErinPW »

When I was trying to get to Level 25 I had my sims doing all the very short options like change clothes, use toilet, wash hands, and the social tasks shake hands, high five and chest bump. I only did this 10 or 15 minutes a day because it‘s so boring :?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View