Help - Audition Room

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
appleiic
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Help - Audition Room

Post by appleiic »

Hello everyone,

First post on the forum, thank you all for a rich community.

I'm a new player (only been a few weeks) and I am trying to build the movie studio audition room but it seems to require Level 7 VIP. As I have no intention whatsoever of paying $100 USD to keep playing the game, does anyone know of a workaround?

For the record, I have two Sims working at the studio:
- a level 7 Soap Actor
- a level 6 Production Assistant

I've tried to build the studio while the Actor is at work - no luck, asks for Level 7 VIP.

Thankful for any help.
AppleII
SimmerDown
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Help - Audition Room

Post by SimmerDown »

Are you also building something somewhere else in the game? If so, you need to be level seven VIP in order to have more than one thing building at the same time I believe.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

You don't need to be VIP to complete the workplaces, you only need to be very very patient! (And get the hang of the convoluted upgrade system.)

It will ask for VIP7 if you're already building or upgrading another station. Do you have another station in progress? When the time is up, you need to click "complete" or you won't be able to move on. There will be a blinking bubble above a work station that needs to be completed.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

You can build one of each "type" of building at a time. Right now I have a residential lot and a community lot in progress, and an upgrade going at the movie studio. Each workplace is separate too, and won't affect the others. :)
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
appleiic
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by appleiic »

SimmerDown wrote: 27 May 2017, 14:59 Are you also building something somewhere else in the game? If so, you need to be level seven VIP in order to have more than one thing building at the same time I believe.
Ha! That's it. I forgot that I was building the Simtown Express. I'll wait for that to finish and get started on that Audition Room. Good looking out, @SimmerDown.
Ainulhayaat
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Ainulhayaat »

I can't unlock the auduition room.It cost me a lot of LP.Need help!Please 😢
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Ainulhayaat wrote: 20 Oct 2017, 04:27 I can't unlock the auduition room.It cost me a lot of LP.Need help!Please 😢
The LP is just to use if you don't want to wait to collect the resources you need. The audition room requires 600 Coffees and 140 3D Glasses to build. If you don't have that many than you can pay the LP amount shown instead but if you keep having your sims go to work and complete requests you will eventually earn the resources required to build the audition room.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Juliansmamichi
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Juliansmamichi »

Guys u knkw that the storage is 600 item and to unlock the audition room i need 600 candle and 140 glasses how im supposed to unlocked the audition room and plus i cant increase the storage cuz the resources i need i cant get them till i unlocked it
bbbbb
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by bbbbb »

contrarysims wrote: 27 May 2017, 15:07 You don't need to be VIP to complete the workplaces, you only need to be very very patient! (And get the hang of the convoluted upgrade system.)

It will ask for VIP7 if you're already building or upgrading another station. Do you have another station in progress? When the time is up, you need to click "complete" or you won't be able to move on. There will be a blinking bubble above a work station that needs to be completed.
I don't have any other building upgrading or being constructed and it still says i need to be level 7 vip. Why doesn't it let me build the audition room?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

bbbbb wrote: 23 Nov 2022, 14:02 […]

I don't have any other building upgrading or being constructed and it still says i need to be level 7 vip. Why doesn't it let me build the audition room?
Look around if there’s one work station that needs the final tap. If you don’t find one you may want to ask the Online Support for help :?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View