[LIVE EVENT] French Romance Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [LIVE EVENT] French Romance Live Event

Post by SKatF »

DiTori wrote: 02 Nov 2017, 14:52 I told my husband a new event started and his response was 'oh s*#t'. Yes dear your sleep will be interrupted the next 11 days or so due to iPad timer going off every 2 hrs and 25 min so I can collect bonuses. Seriously thinking in two years we we redo our vows I'll add 'and accept timer may be used during certain gaming events which may affect your sleep during such events' :lol:
Oh, my dear, this interrupted sleep is so unhealthy. I'm worried for you.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

DiTori wrote: 02 Nov 2017, 14:52 I told my husband a new event started and his response was 'oh s*#t'. Yes dear your sleep will be interrupted the next 11 days or so due to iPad timer going off every 2 hrs and 25 min so I can collect bonuses. Seriously thinking in two years we we redo our vows I'll add 'and accept timer may be used during certain gaming events which may affect your sleep during such events' :lol:
:lol: Maybe one of you could sleep on the couch or something for the duration? ;) Also love the idea for the addition to y'all's vows. Does he have something comparable he could add? You know just to be fair. :D
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

I'm wondering about one thing: Going back through this thread, there was this huge issue about different requirements. From my own post, I had them - yet now I've got lower numbers than the screenshots in the very first post. That means it's at least no longer the highest requirements for me. Does everyone have the same numbers this time?

I only need to unlock the fountain, so I've got no idea about the others, but it's 18500 each for pottery and jewellery, 21000 glassware and 305 CC. That is hopefully doable in 11 remaining days.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Oscar wrote: 04 Nov 2017, 05:21 I'm wondering about one thing: Going back through this thread, there was this huge issue about different requirements. From my own post, I had them - yet now I've got lower numbers than the screenshots in the very first post. That means it's at least no longer the highest requirements for me. Does everyone have the same numbers this time?

I only need to unlock the fountain, so I've got no idea about the others, but it's 18500 each for pottery and jewellery, 21000 glassware and 305 CC. That is hopefully doable in 11 remaining days.
Based on the posts starting here and what my towns got everyone has the same amount, the middle requirements listed in the opening post after the screenshots of the prizes.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I'm really weary of this game and it's obsession with this crafting station thing to make us get prizes. It's very tiring and boring, I wish they would come up with a new and interesting way of unlocking things instead of this tireless, thankless task we keep getting with those stupid craft stations. Grinding away for almost two weeks constantly, it makes me so tired that I stay off the game until there is another event and my town is getting neglected.
I might opt out of the next grinding session, it's so tedious, I am going to finish this French thing then I will likely not do the next one.
Spinning for CC is getting annoying too what with always getting just the lower amounts. It's very yawnsome. Sorry for the rant but I just had to let it out to people who will understand!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I understand. It is disheartening to work so hard on the event and maybe not finish because you want a good night's sleep and have work and other activities to do. I have two days to get the last two items. I still need glassware to get them, and it's so hard to get the candles for the coins. The up side is I have lots of new furniture, and if they run the event again, I will quite likely finish it then. I do think the amount of grinding is mind numbing though.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

I’m always excited when these events appear, but 2 or 3 days in i’m ready to finish. They drag on for so long that the pleasure in getting new things is lessened.
dee simmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dee simmer »

in the end i had to use social points. silly me didn't know that i cant spin for coins after the event ends, and here i was saving all the candles i collected last night and this morning so that i could spin them all in one go. what a wasted night, and a lesson learnt the hard way.
2018 Holiday Update
iOS 11.2.5

Facebook:- Daphne Natsai Maruta
HFN:- 3 East Side, includes Cat and Dog
HH:- Volcano View
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

dee simmer wrote: 13 Nov 2017, 14:39 in the end i had to use social points. silly me didn't know that i cant spin for coins after the event ends, and here i was saving all the candles i collected last night and this morning so that i could spin them all in one go. what a wasted night, and a lesson learnt the hard way.
I had to finish with social points too. I had decided that 160 was the max I would spend, and I ended up spending 158 with about two hours to go. I am really happy to have all the new furniture, and I'm building the lot now.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
BeeHappy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BeeHappy »

I'm not going to be able to finish, but as much as I would have liked to get the French Chateau, I'm not too peeved. I got everything that I initially set as my goal. I have only 2 prizes left (Crepe Cart and Cheese Tasting), but only enough Constructor Coins for one of them. So now I'm trying to decide which once I should spend my remaining resources on. :P