[EVENT] Groovers’n’Movers

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [EVENT] Groovers’n’Movers

Post by mockingbird288z »

lollipop369 wrote: 28 Nov 2017, 21:45
mockingbird288z wrote: 28 Nov 2017, 00:05
Butterfly wrote: 27 Nov 2017, 08:15 So if it’s a not repeat, how come the clothes are the same as before? Am I misunderstanding or if we bought the clothes then we won’t get the event since the clothes are the prize? 😕
For some reason if you bought the clothes you still get the event. FM being tricky (or lazy) again.

It’s not a repeat because these clothes have never been a prize for an event before let alone this event. Just offered for sale in the online store.

These are the outfits from the event:
F6294C2C-D804-4008-899E-9CB19DCD061E.jpeg

And these are the outfits from the Activewear Mega Pack:
IMG_2335.JPG
IMG_2337.JPG

If you have the outfits and don’t do or finish the event I doubt the outfits will go away as you paid real money for them.
You’re telling me they sold these as a megapack, later created a hobby event, and pushed it to everyone even the purchasers? I normally am frugal with my purchases but I think to level my VIP I purchased this pack. Was so excited that they were “new” clothes, thinking that I wouldn’t see it if I had purchased it. Should I waste my time/LP to perform the event, just in case they take it away from me like how every music app has that right even if you purchased it?
Yeah, that’s exactly what they did.

I don’t think they will take the clothes away if you don’t finish the event. They’ve put items from events in the online store and then those items weren’t taken away from anyone who bought them if they then didn’t finish the next repeat of the event. If that makes sense.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

New things folks have purchased have also shown up in Mystery Boxes you get for doing weekly tasks. But not all items for sale have shown up in other ways later on.

So purchasing is a gamble. It might be your only chsnce, or it might just be an advanced opportunity for something available later for free (for doing in game tasks.)

Either way it feels like there are very lazy FireMonkeys!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Occasionally a Sim does not change clothing while doing aerobics. I particularly enjoyed the gal in high heels and a dress jumping around.

But now my wizard never changes. Anyone else have a wizard? Does yours change? Maybe magic wizard robes never get sweaty!
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-11-28-17-57-52-1.png
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by -Caz- »

SKatF wrote: 28 Nov 2017, 23:05 Occasionally a Sim does not change clothing while doing aerobics. I particularly enjoyed the gal in high heels and a dress jumping around.

But now my wizard never changes. Anyone else have a wizard? Does yours change? Maybe magic wizard robes never get sweaty!
I have a sim that doesn’t ever get changed too! (Not a wizard though :lol: )
Attachments
578F0625-2491-4216-BD2D-793D6013CE3B.jpeg
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

-Caz- wrote: 29 Nov 2017, 09:13
SKatF wrote: 28 Nov 2017, 23:05 Occasionally a Sim does not change clothing while doing aerobics. I particularly enjoyed the gal in high heels and a dress jumping around.

This happens in my game as well. I gave them other clothes and since then they change into the standard aerobic outfit. Looks like sims tend to not change their clothes if they wear something from the Outfit-tab.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
TrudyL68
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by TrudyL68 »

This event disappeared today. Has that happened to anyone else? I had only completed one grid so far.....
TrudyL68
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

TrudyL68 wrote: 01 Dec 2017, 00:59 This event disappeared today. Has that happened to anyone else? I had only completed one grid so far.....
Mine has four days left!

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 29 Nov 2017, 11:15

This happens in my game as well. I gave them other clothes and since then they change into the standard aerobic outfit. Looks like sims tend to not change their clothes if they wear something from the Outfit-tab.
Looks like Erin is right. It's connected with the outfit tab. If you choose a complete outfit, they remain in it when doing areobics, but if you build one piece by piece, they revert to the generic aerobic outfit.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 01 Dec 2017, 07:28
ErinPW wrote: 29 Nov 2017, 11:15

Looks like Erin is right. It's connected with the outfit tab. If you choose a complete outfit, they remain in it when doing areobics, but if you build one piece by piece, they revert to the generic aerobic outfit.
Most of my sims on the aerobics hobby are currently wearing outfits from the outfit tab - I haven't changed the outfits in any way - but only one of them doesn't change into the activewear outfit while doing the hobby. :?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

telemwill wrote: 01 Dec 2017, 04:07
TrudyL68 wrote: 01 Dec 2017, 00:59 This event disappeared today. Has that happened to anyone else? I had only completed one grid so far.....
Mine has four days left!

Ruth
Did you already have bought the pack? I had. I got a mini-update yesterday and afterwards the event was gone (my sims are now working towrad the usual 2 LP reward) but all the stuff from the pack (what would be now the price for those who hadn't it yet) are labelled as new in my closet.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London