2017 Holidays - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

2017 Holidays - Marketplace Events

Post by mockingbird288z »

A topic for all marketplace events that happen during the 2017 Holiday update.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: 2017 Holiday - Marketplace Events

Post by randy_thrandy »

i have one happening right now, general event, the big prize is 1 free skeleton (just one? :O) for 46800 points. and the chocolate shag rugs.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Same old prizes ... things already in my Home store and usually in inventory too.
Girlbits
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Girlbits »

My grand prize is the black grand piano. Guess I'll do it.
FB Chelsea Girlbits
HFN - 11 Westside
HH - 3 East Oceanside
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: 2017 Holidays - Marketplace Events

Post by tangerine »

Finally! I got the romantic sleepwear pack as a grand prize. (Well, I haven't won it yet. I have a bunch of coins saved up but they're not showing up in my crates/requests so it's slow going).

My adult sims only have the easter and halloween sleepwear items because when they were doing that one sleepwear event (the catwalk modeling) my game glitched and the event ended early. I've been waiting forever to get the chance to earn adult sleepwear. Woo hoo!
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

tangerine wrote: 07 Dec 2017, 16:19 Finally! I got the romantic sleepwear pack as a grand prize. (Well, I haven't won it yet. I have a bunch of coins saved up but they're not showing up in my crates/requests so it's slow going).

My adult sims only have the easter and halloween sleepwear items because when they were doing that one sleepwear event (the catwalk modeling) my game glitched and the event ended early. I've been waiting forever to get the chance to earn adult sleepwear. Woo hoo!
cheers! i already have it from the event, what was it again ^^' but i'm happy you got something nice you always wanted. i got the same old skeleton. doing it anyway because the choocolate shar rugs seem useful but ... /ughhh/. i'd much prefer one of those furniture packs that are avaliable as prizes in the mystery box department. what am i gonna do with a skeleton anyway, teach my sims human anatomy? :lol:
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

randy_thrandy wrote: 07 Dec 2017, 18:34
tangerine wrote: 07 Dec 2017, 16:19 Finally! I got the romantic sleepwear pack as a grand prize. (Well, I haven't won it yet. I have a bunch of coins saved up but they're not showing up in my crates/requests so it's slow going).

cheers! i already have it from the event, what was it again ^^' but i'm happy you got something nice you always wanted. i got the same old skeleton. doing it anyway because the choocolate shar rugs seem useful but ... /ughhh/. i'd much prefer one of those furniture packs that are avaliable as prizes in the mystery box department. what am i gonna do with a skeleton anyway, teach my sims human anatomy? :lol:
Skeleton here also. Not even a Santa hat on it to make it festive.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

A Reindeer Special Event has been announced in my game. It‘s going to start tomorrow.
Attachments
Reindeer Special Event
Reindeer Special Event
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
dee simmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: 2017 Holidays Update - Changes

Post by dee simmer »

Hey guys

Did anyone else notice that if you tap on the the Sim Town Market Board in the professions they tell you when the next sim town market event will begin?
2018 Holiday Update
iOS 11.2.5

Facebook:- Daphne Natsai Maruta
HFN:- 3 East Side, includes Cat and Dog
HH:- Volcano View
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: 2017 Holidays Update - Changes

Post by annarose »

dee simmer wrote: 19 Dec 2017, 00:04 Hey guys

Did anyone else notice that if you tap on the the Sim Town Market Board in the professions they tell you when the next sim town market event will begin?
I just had a look and it says that the Reindeer Special Event is coming tomorrow ..... so excited about this!! It's been a while since the marketplace prize is something that I actually want :o