[LIVE EVENT] Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Niloofar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Post by Niloofar »

I think they should change the name of the game from sims freeplay to sims money :(
Most of the items unlocked in this event and snow quest are with Sps and Lps :(
Twistedkitty
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Twistedkitty »

Getting the lp’s Isn’t too bad choosing to grind away with as many sims doing 10 minute hobby actions, but getting sp’s Is more of a drag esp if you get craft a weird object which is a minimum of 5 hours! Hate trying to get sp’s When timings have changed.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Twistedkitty wrote: 28 Dec 2017, 13:32 Getting the lp’s Isn’t too bad choosing to grind away with as many sims doing 10 minute hobby actions, but getting sp’s Is more of a drag esp if you get craft a weird object which is a minimum of 5 hours! Hate trying to get sp’s When timings have changed.
For me, the worst part of trying to earn SP with social tasks(visiting neighbors) is not being able to save your game when you have a sim at a neighbors doing a long task. I feel more secure when I can save very frequently.
Twistedkitty
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Twistedkitty »

SKatF wrote: 29 Dec 2017, 02:29
Twistedkitty wrote: 28 Dec 2017, 13:32 Getting the lp’s Isn’t too bad choosing to grind away with as many sims doing 10 minute hobby actions, but getting sp’s Is more of a drag esp if you get craft a weird object which is a minimum of 5 hours! Hate trying to get sp’s When timings have changed.
For me, the worst part of trying to earn SP with social tasks(visiting neighbors) is not being able to save your game when you have a sim at a neighbors doing a long task. I feel more secure when I can save very frequently.
Urgh! Yes I hate that, I’ve just bought a Sim back who was trying to craft a weird object, which after two days still hadn’t been achieved :evil: so haven’t cloud saved unlocked items in the event, Just have this morning, but wanted to earn the sp’s to help with the event but don’t think I’ll bother :(
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Well, the ONLY positive of these outrageous SP costs, AND no new home, is I won’t stress myself out trying to get every single prize - just the ones I really want. You would think if they were going to cost SP’s they would AT LEAST be 1 or 2 -not these outrageous amounts 😳
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

As much as I want a few of the hairstyles, these events are just not worth it to me especially since they’re set on charging lp and sp for more and more items. I sense another hiatus coming soon.
dee simmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dee simmer »

Twistedkitty wrote: 29 Dec 2017, 09:58
SKatF wrote: 29 Dec 2017, 02:29
Urgh! Yes I hate that, I’ve just bought a Sim back who was trying to craft a weird object, which after two days still hadn’t been achieved :evil: so haven’t cloud saved unlocked items in the event, Just have this morning, but wanted to earn the sp’s to help with the event but don’t think I’ll bother :(
earning sps is such a drag. especially if you experience connectivity problems. i have been unable to do social tasks since the french romance event and tech support has not been helpful. so i decided to take it easy with the event and buy whatever i like. if i fail to complete the event, there is always the next time.
2018 Holiday Update
iOS 11.2.5

Facebook:- Daphne Natsai Maruta
HFN:- 3 East Side, includes Cat and Dog
HH:- Volcano View
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

indiekicks wrote: 30 Dec 2017, 03:35 As much as I want a few of the hairstyles, these events are just not worth it to me especially since they’re set on charging lp and sp for more and more items. I sense another hiatus coming soon.
Tell me about it, I am completely outraged at the amount of SP they are charging for these items. It's ridiculous and beyond the reach of the majority of players. Grinding away at these resource collecting games for nothing. :roll:
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

What is even more outrageous is that you can buy, with an extortionate amount of cash, these items but, apart from the free item, you then need LP’s or SP’s to get more!
Nay078
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nay078 »

Is any one else having the problem of setting your Sims to work at the craft stations only to come back a few hours later and their Sims are not working?

This has happened to me a few times. It is very frustrating!!