Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
mockingbird288z

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z »

BlueIndian wrote: 26 Dec 2017, 04:00 Is there a new party dance tiles pack in online store? I was not playing when party live event came out but I later purchased that party lights packs in online store (which had small dance tiles). But I don't have those big dance tiles which I really want and the dance tile pack has not appeared in my game. Does this dance tile pack appear randomly in the game (like some other packs e.g summer lovin clothes bundle etc).?
I started a game early this year where I purposely let the time run out on anything limited time to see if/when any items are put into the online store. I check it every few days to see if new bundles are added so I can add them to the past limited time items topic. I checked that game yesterday and this bundle was there. It is different from this bundle that appeared in the online store about a month ago.

While they both contain the small, 2x2 square dancefloors from the Small Disco Dancefloor Tiles pack the Dance Floor Pack also contains all the tiles from the Large Disco Dancefloor Tiles pack. Whereas the Karaoke Deck and Disco Floor Tiles bundle contains the spotlight and disco ball from the Disco Balls and Lights pack.

I am not sure if the Dance Floor Pack is one that shows up at different times for different players but being a pack of past limited time items it is certainly likely.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

mockingbird288z wrote: 26 Dec 2017, 08:09
BlueIndian wrote: 26 Dec 2017, 04:00 Is there a new party dance tiles pack in online store? I was not playing when party live event came out but I later purchased that party lights packs in online store (which had small dance tiles). But I don't have those big dance tiles which I really want and the dance tile pack has not appeared in my game. Does this dance tile pack appear randomly in the game (like some other packs e.g summer lovin clothes bundle etc).?
I started a game early this year where I purposely let the time run out on anything limited time to see if/when any items are put into the online store. I check it every few days to see if new bundles are added so I can add them to the past limited time items topic. I checked that game yesterday and this bundle was there. It is different from this bundle that appeared in the online store about a month ago.

While they both contain the small, 2x2 square dancefloors from the Small Disco Dancefloor Tiles pack the Dance Floor Pack also contains all the tiles from the Large Disco Dancefloor Tiles pack. Whereas the Karaoke Deck and Disco Floor Tiles bundle contains the spotlight and disco ball from the Disco Balls and Lights pack.

I am not sure if the Dance Floor Pack is one that shows up at different times for different players but being a pack of past limited time items it is certainly likely.
Yes I have the ''karaoke deck and disco floor tiles pack"..I didn't know name of the pack. Hopefully the new one will appear in my game too. Thanks for the info :)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Has anyone bought the Chic Chalet Bathroom composing of the bathrobes, mirrors, towel racks, shower glass screen? What are the prices for these items after unlocking them? Lps or SPs or $imeoleons? I especially like to add on robes & towel racks to other sim's houses.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

playsims wrote: 30 Dec 2017, 16:18 Has anyone bought the Chic Chalet Bathroom composing of the bathrobes, mirrors, towel racks, shower glass screen? What are the prices for these items after unlocking them? Lps or SPs or $imeoleons? I especially like to add on robes & towel racks to other sim's houses.
There are pictures with all informations at the topic for Online Store Exclusive Bundles .
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

With FM charging so much for online bundles & even after unlocking the items we still have to pay lots of SP & LP, I found myself no longer buying. Reverse effect.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I got a new clothing bundle offer Winter Tops, very reasonable @99 cents USD. Then I realized I already have most or all of them. What's up with this?
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-01-09-17-35-19-1.png
Screenshot_2018-01-09-17-39-50-1.png
Screenshot_2018-01-09-17-41-16-1.png
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 09 Jan 2018, 23:01 I got a new clothing bundle offer Winter Tops, very reasonable @99 cents USD. Then I realized I already have most or all of them. What's up with this?
It looks like FM is at it again with trying to sell people things they already have. All of the clothes in this are from the prizes for finishing the first day of the A Christmas Chill quest. Two vests for adult women, a coat for adult men, two sweaters for teen girls, and a coat for teen boys.
mockingbird288z

FM is at it again with trying to sell people things they may already have. The "new" One-Piece Dresses bundle is just part of the previously offered One-Piece Dresses bundle.

IMG_5389.JPG
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

You’d think that they’d have better ways to spend their time than all this repackaging and figuring new ways to screw players out of RL money.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I just got an offer for unlocking the Tropical Romance Island and all it's goodies. Quite a hefty price ($30 USD). And one catch ... I already have it unlocked by completing the event.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-01-29-22-28-38-1.png