[EVENT] Street Smarts (Aerobics Hobby)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [EVENT] Street Smarts

Post by SKatF »

Thanks to the tips on this forum, I knew what to do when one of my sims started crashing the game each time she began aerobics. I had her change into her swimsuit, and she is fine. By the way, after several turns, I tried her nightwear, and that worked fine also.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Anyone else having this problem: When I use the lucky spin to get a missing item I'm always charged twice. I get the item, I Close the spin, it shows me the item again (this time as not new) and it charged twice the lp. I thought I had tipped to heavy an the spin so I did a couple of resets but it is always the same. If I do a couple of spins it's the last one which get's shown/charged twice.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Lenny wrote: 18 Jan 2018, 08:55 Anyone else having this problem: When I use the lucky spin to get a missing item I'm always charged twice. I get the item, I Close the spin, it shows me the item again (this time as not new) and it charged twice the lp. I thought I had tipped to heavy an the spin so I did a couple of resets but it is always the same. If I do a couple of spins it's the last one which get's shown/charged twice.
That sucks. I've used the spin a couple of times, and that hasn't happened to me.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

24 hours to go and I still have 2 sets to unlock. I've been getting so many repeats it's not even funny. I do have a time extension token, but at the same time I'm very tired of the whole event and want it to be over already.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I fully expected to not finish this event but shockingly enough I did! I had 3 or 4 left to get that last outfit when I set them jumping around overnight. I’ve got 15 aerobics steps and I got those last few and got to start another grid. I can’t help feeling that it was easier to fill the grid than it has been in the past.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update