Love & Treasure Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Love & Treasure Update - Changes

Post by sevenofnine »

My sim tracker is now on the bottom left hand side of the screen, and it pops up when you click on it. Also the menu for the change neighborhood option is in the middle of the bottom of the screen. I have just changed devices to a Lenovo tablet so that maybe why.😃
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

sevenofnine wrote: 03 Feb 2018, 18:07 My sim tracker is now on the bottom left hand side of the screen, and it pops up when you click on it. Also the menu for the change neighborhood option is in the middle of the bottom of the screen. I have just changed devices to a Lenovo tablet so that maybe why.😃
Yeah, with the switch to a tablet you’ve now got the tablet layout instead of the smaller screen/phone layout.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

Thanks so much for the explanation mockingbird288z I never knew that!
Littlebrownpony
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Littlebrownpony »

Anyone else having trouble building balconies? I bought one of the architect homes and could not build a balcony, not even directly over the room below it (as opposed to out over the edge.) REALLY annoying
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Littlebrownpony wrote: 05 Feb 2018, 01:16 Anyone else having trouble building balconies? I bought one of the architect homes and could not build a balcony, not even directly over the room below it (as opposed to out over the edge.) REALLY annoying
Yes, it's a glitch in the current update (as listed in the opening post of this topic).

You can find the main topic about it here.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Littlebrownpony
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Littlebrownpony »

Littlebrownpony wrote: ↑
Yesterday, 21:16
Anyone else having trouble building balconies? I bought one of the architect homes and could not build a balcony, not even directly over the room below it (as opposed to out over the edge.) REALLY annoying

Yes, it's a glitch in the current update (as listed in the opening post of this topic).

You can find the main topic about it here.

I must have missed that. Derp. Thanks, Mockingbird!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The decoration „Les Herbes qui hang“ can be placed on walls above furniture again.

In one of the new architect homes I saw that it‘s possible to put things onto the cottage coffeetable. It‘s the first time I saw this but I don‘t know when this has changed.
Attachments
5F72AE0D-4A5B-4F63-B081-582F4BDD9519.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 05 Feb 2018, 19:15
In one of the new architect homes I saw that it‘s possible to put things onto the cottage coffeetable. It‘s the first time I saw this but I don‘t know when this has changed.
Finally! This has bugged me for a long time. I rhink it just changed as I check on it occasionally.

Now if they'll just do the same for the whie, pink and blue nursery table....
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-02-05-16-39-26-1.png
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simgrrl »

ErinPW wrote: 05 Feb 2018, 19:15 The decoration „Les Herbes qui hang“ can be placed on walls above furniture again.

Yay for the les herbs! I can start putting them again. And i discovered that you can place things on the cottage coffee table about 2 updates ago when I was building my cabin. I got so excited that I used it all over the house. :lol:
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

Since this update I noticed that I can only build patios on empty spaces. I don't build patios often but I think I could add them beneath objects during previous updates.