Latest SFP update adds some NON-Simlish "humor"

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Latest SFP update adds some NON-Simlish "humor"

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

:roll: I’m hopeless at new languages, including Simlish, however I now have a new swear word “What in the Simdickens is going on?” I will use this every time my game crashes. Too funny. Thanks, VanDy! :lol:
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland
jVanDuyn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jVanDuyn »

:) Hey Goldfinch 3,

Yes, I know the feeling...when you have had a bad time with SFP game app crashing, your population of Simbeings is doing WHO KNOWS what, the rest of everyone else (in RL) you know is having a fine time for themselves "out-on-the-tiles" and you are about 5 secs from "losing it", you let a few well chosen words in Simlish fly, it hurts no one, you feel better, and you get on with the business of getting your game "grind" back together. Yes, my fellow Sim'mer, the game app crash antics and dysfunctions that oft times hamper progress for all of us (and the Sim-hood = Simtown) make it difficult to be of good cheer. I say, don't let app-crash 'shake your foundations'. Game on 'til The SFP is history. 8-)

As always, loads of fun!

VanDy
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

:P Love your puns VanDy!
Keep on Sim mering!
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland
jVanDuyn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jVanDuyn »

Hey Goldfinch 3 and fellow members of forum,

I am pleased to bring good cheer to other members regarding the SFP game app. When the game app falters, grab hold of your composure and, remember: you need not resort to reset unless it is your last or only resort. Keep your SFP game Player ID written down in a safe place (handy), should you need to apply to FM or EA for tech support.

Of course, in instances where you want to start afresh, reset the game-app if it pleases you. I have done so - many, many times, at my own option to test aspects of consistency and conditions in certain levels of The Sims Freeplay.

We have the forum to trawl (not troll) for possible solutions (guidance) and FM/EA to consult when all else seems lost prior to performing a complete reset. The latest update has been a welcome one for me. I hope everyone else feels the same.

As always, loads of fun!

VanDy