New update, and worldwide release coming soon

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

New update, and worldwide release coming soon

Post by contrarysims »

So a new update to the Sims Mobile dropped today, and it looks like they've made a lot of really good changes, adding more ways to interract with other simmers, being able to visit them without having to throw a party, and also we can now search for and add other simmers using player IDs!

Apparently the full release should be very soon as well. I heard it would be out by April.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: New update, and worldwide release coming soon

Post by Simsaddict456 »

contrarysims wrote: 14 Feb 2018, 03:31 So a new update to the Sims Mobile dropped today, and it looks like they've made a lot of really good changes, adding more ways to interract with other simmers, being able to visit them without having to throw a party, and also we can now search for and add other simmers using player IDs!

Apparently the full release should be very soon as well. I heard it would be out by April.
Interesting :D I have to check it out once I get home :D It should be released in this financial quarter and the quarter ends on march 31st :D
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

They really changed a lot of things again. New ways of interacting with neighbours are good, (I would like to add people from this forum :) Should we just share our player IDs or something?) I also like that they added new social stories I really enjoyed the ones from the last update (and that some of the cas prizes are clothes from the latest stuff pack released this january for the main sims 4, it's just fascinating that they are following them that closely) But I don't know how I feel about the fact that hobbies and jobs are also stories now, and I think some swatches and cas item are missing. I also got a lot of new bugs, I am having trouble completing daily tasks :/
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 15 Feb 2018, 20:20 They really changed a lot of things again. New ways of interacting with neighbours are good, (I would like to add people from this forum :) Should we just share our player IDs or something?)...
We can add a stickied topic for sharing player IDs. Are they called Friends in this version or Neighbors?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

mockingbird288z wrote: 15 Feb 2018, 22:43
Simsaddict456 wrote: 15 Feb 2018, 20:20 They really changed a lot of things again. New ways of interacting with neighbours are good, (I would like to add people from this forum :) Should we just share our player IDs or something?)...
We can add a stickied topic for sharing player IDs. Are they called Friends in this version or Neighbors?
A specific topic thread for sharing codes is a great idea!

They've called them Friends, and you can add them by searching for a Friend Code.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

contrarysims wrote: 16 Feb 2018, 09:31
mockingbird288z wrote: 15 Feb 2018, 22:43
A specific topic thread for sharing codes is a great idea!

They've called them Friends, and you can add them by searching for a Friend Code.
Thanks! Here's the new Sims Mobile friend request thread!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

How's the energy work in the new update? Did they change the timer again? I stopped playing when they changed the timers for certain objects to take days to regenerate. I hope that got fixed. I'm gonna wait until they release it world wide before re downloading it again.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 15 Feb 2018, 20:20 I also got a lot of new bugs, I am having trouble completing daily tasks :/
I have had the game freezing and crashing a fair bit. Especially when sending out "stickers" to other players, it freezes a bit.

What issues are you having with daily tasks? Today it seems I will be unable to complete it because I'm supposed to give out 6 stickers but I haven't been allocated any today? When I click on another player sim and tap where the sticker icon would be, it flashes up with "no sticker contest is active today".

Wut? So, we're supposed to give out stickers EVERY day, but we are only able to give out stickers on CERTAIN days? How does that make any sense?
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Simfullysimmin wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 03:03 How's the energy work in the new update? Did they change the timer again? I stopped playing when they changed the timers for certain objects to take days to regenerate. I hope that got fixed. I'm gonna wait until they release it world wide before re downloading it again.
I'm not sure if you stopped playing before or after this change, but we get 30 energy points instead of the previous 15.

As for the object timers, I'm guessing you mean the bathtub which takes a couple of days to regenerate. I don't know if it was more or less previously because it honestly took me ages to unlock and save up enough to buy one.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

contrarysims wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 04:56
Simsaddict456 wrote: 15 Feb 2018, 20:20 I also got a lot of new bugs, I am having trouble completing daily tasks :/
I have had the game freezing and crashing a fair bit. Especially when sending out "stickers" to other players, it freezes a bit.

What issues are you having with daily tasks? Today it seems I will be unable to complete it because I'm supposed to give out 6 stickers but I haven't been allocated any today? When I click on another player sim and tap where the sticker icon would be, it flashes up with "no sticker contest is active today".

Wut? So, we're supposed to give out stickers EVERY day, but we are only able to give out stickers on CERTAIN days? How does that make any sense?
I was having issues because my sims started events before the update and it didn't registered for the daily tasks. Now I also have issues with stickers :/