Can’t attend Party Please help!

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
Zamolodchikova
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Can’t attend Party Please help!

Post by Zamolodchikova »

Advice?
I’m not able to progress or even play the game because I went to 2 parties before this quest appeared.
Really want to play!!!
Attachments
E0BA3E2A-8598-4C44-A0E3-767449D644AC.png
Last edited by ErinPW on 08 Mar 2018, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarified title
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Please help!

Post by contrarysims »

That seems really annoying.. you aren't able to exit out of that at all?

Worst case scenario, if you wait until morning your party quota will refresh and you'll be able to attend. It sucks that you would have to wait though.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Zamolodchikova
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Zamolodchikova »

Can’t exit it at all, when I close the game it opens and goes to that screen. Really sucks
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

That stinks. There should be a do it later button. Maybe ask on the Facebook page?

I hate that everyone is basically forced to all have a party at the same time. All my friends are having a party, but I'm stuck at home throwing one for 24th hours with no one there but my own two Sims doing the same actions over and over. Terribly boring! You would think at least there would be walk ins from the street.
Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Did you try going to the app options or whatever they are called and cancel the process? You will probably have to wait until the next day though or maybe even reset the game save and start from scratch. They should disable the option to attend a party before the tutorial for them starts. I am pretty sure you can go to official website and report this as a bug :)
ErinPW

Re: Can’t attend Party Please help!

Post by ErinPW »

telemwill wrote: 08 Mar 2018, 12:56
I hate that everyone is basically forced to all have a party at the same time. All my friends are having a party, but I'm stuck at home throwing one for 24th hours with no one there but my own two Sims doing the same actions over and over. Terribly boring! You would think at least there would be walk ins from the street.
Ruth
You can invite you sim‘s contacts. Tapping on „interact“ will bring in the other sim into your house.
Attachments
D1FB0A1A-9E48-4842-95A4-E612D1A087BE.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

ErinPW wrote: 08 Mar 2018, 18:37
telemwill wrote: 08 Mar 2018, 12:56
Ruth
You can invite you sim‘s contacts. Tapping on „interact“ will bring in the other sim into your house.
Thank you! Hopefully I have some of those. 😀
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

telemwill wrote: 08 Mar 2018, 20:08
ErinPW wrote: 08 Mar 2018, 18:37 […]
Thank you! Hopefully I have some of those. 😀
You‘re very welcome!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

telemwill wrote: 08 Mar 2018, 12:56 That stinks. There should be a do it later button. Maybe ask on the Facebook page?

Ruth
Yes, everyone is having parties right now and I can't make it to everyone's because of the two party limit.

I made it to yours this morning after my limit reset, but when I arrived for some reason your sims didn't appear, so mine was alone in your house singing birthday songs to no one! I went home and returned and your sims finally showed up. I thought that was a little funny.

Hopefully I can make it to some of the other parties tomorrow before they expire!
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

Hi, learn something new every day. Didn't know there was a two party-per-day limit. Was wondering why no one was coming to my level-required-party. :)

Will work on getting to different peoples parties tomorrow, after the reset.