[EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

[EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Beginning March 15, play the Hot Tub Dreams Event! Complete quests and participate in events to get Hot Tub Goody Bags filled with exclusive hot tub items and swimwear. Stand out at your next party or even when friends drop by your house. Plus, we’ve made some behind-the-Sims updates to keep the party going. Thanks for playing!
Is this working for anybody? I just updated and nothing changed, except that the new day didn't trigger :roll:
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

Post by sevenofnine »

I too updated this morning but no event yet. I think my game hasn't reset as there is no new 'to do' list showing.
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

Nothing for me yet either.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Yeah my game also didn't reset. I am not too big of a fan of how unreliable this resets are. I already lost all fashion points I got from neighbours last week :|
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

My game did reset, and I'm working on the event. Apparently I'm on part 3 of it. Still don't have much idea what I'm doing with this game, so just plugging along.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

The event has started for me this morning.

I also think I've missed out on my weekly fashion gem reward... or maybe it's still coming up?? When does each week reset, I honestly don't know how you're supposed to keep track?
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I started but can't find the event I'm supposed to do at the fashion studio. Maybe they mean Izzies, but when I went there, nothing seemed available.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

SKatF wrote: 16 Mar 2018, 02:53 I started but can't find the event I'm supposed to do at the fashion studio. Maybe they mean Izzies, but when I went there, nothing seemed available.
There should be a rubber duck icon coming from the pin board - (not the sewing machine where you usually start career events)
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 15 Mar 2018, 07:13
Beginning March 15, play the Hot Tub Dreams Event! Complete quests and participate in events to get Hot Tub Goody Bags filled with exclusive hot tub items and swimwear. Stand out at your next party or even when friends drop by your house. Plus, we’ve made some behind-the-Sims updates to keep the party going. Thanks for playing!
Is this working for anybody? I just updated and nothing changed, except that the new day didn't trigger :roll:
It is working for me. Did you click the ducky up in the top right corner of your game? That will open the quest requirements and you can start tasks from there.

Hope this helps.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

SKatF wrote: 16 Mar 2018, 02:53 I started but can't find the event I'm supposed to do at the fashion studio. Maybe they mean Izzies, but when I went there, nothing seemed available.
You have to go to market square and then enter the fashion studio. You will find the ducky icon there to start the quest.

Hope this helps.