Survey in Sims Mobile

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Survey in Sims Mobile

Post by SKatF »

I just got a survey and I said I liked that I could refuse to retire my sims as I thought they aged them too fast. Maybe you'd want to farm them through if you were collecting heirlooms, but right now, I'm mostly working on jobs and hobbies, which I cannot compleye unless I extend their lifetimes
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Moving Sims Out/Retiring Early

Post by Simsaddict456 »

SKatF wrote: 11 Apr 2018, 02:28 I just got a survey and I said I liked that I could refuse to retire my sims as I thought they aged them too fast. Maybe you'd want to farm them through if you were collecting heirlooms, but right now, I'm mostly working on jobs and hobbies, which I cannot compleye unless I extend their lifetimes
Did you get a screenshot? :) Were there any questions about future content perhaps? :)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Moving Sims Out/Retiring Early

Post by SKatF »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 11 Apr 2018, 17:34
SKatF wrote: 11 Apr 2018, 02:28 I just got a survey and I said I liked that I could refuse to retire my sims as I thought they aged them too fast. Maybe you'd want to farm them through if you were collecting heirlooms, but right now, I'm mostly working on jobs and hobbies, which I cannot compleye unless I extend their lifetimes
Did you get a screenshot? :) Were there any questions about future content perhaps? :)
Sorry, no screenshot. They said it would take 10 minutes to complete. Usually I'm faster than estimates, but this time, I was thoughtful and slow so it took that much time or more.

There were questions like what kind of content you wanted added with lists to choose up to three. They asked if you would recommend the game, what level you were, whether you had spent real life $, what kind if items you would like to see in the store, demographics like age and gender.

There were also several open ended questions where you said what you liked and didn't like about SM. You could type quite lengthy answers. That's what took me time.

I'd encourage you to participate, if it pops up in your game. It's always great to have a chance to input ideas.
ErinPW

Re: Survey in Sims Mobile

Post by ErinPW »

I made an own topic for the survey.

Hope the link works for you.
https://ae.decipherinc.com/survey/selfs ... ng=english#?

Things that are important to me are the ability to manually save the game, some more confirm buttons and the ability to change the language whenever I want.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

My neice did the survey yesterday while she was at my house. I hope it comes up in my game today.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

ErinPW wrote: 12 Apr 2018, 06:33 Things that are important to me are the ability to manually save the game, some more confirm buttons and the ability to change the language whenever I want.
Ugh, I agree about confirm buttons. I just wasted 88 simcash rushing access to the bed when I didn't mean to.
And I had been diligently saving up simcash for the things I wanted for so long.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

contrarysims wrote: 13 Apr 2018, 05:19
ErinPW wrote: 12 Apr 2018, 06:33 Things that are important to me are the ability to manually save the game, some more confirm buttons and the ability to change the language whenever I want.
Ugh, I agree about confirm buttons. I just wasted 88 simcash rushing access to the bed when I didn't mean to.
And I had been diligently saving up simcash for the things I wanted for so long.
Definitely. Maybe it's coordination issues or a touchy screen, but I occasionally find it thinks I've selected something when I've just been panning or scrolling.

I really want both save and reset buttons!
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

SKatF wrote: 13 Apr 2018, 05:43
Definitely. Maybe it's coordination issues or a touchy screen, but I occasionally find it thinks I've selected something when I've just been panning or scrolling.

I really want both save and reset buttons!

Haha, I regularly open build mode because it thinks I'm "holding" when I'm actually just trying to zoom in or out.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Yes, save and reset options would be great for game play in the Sims Mobile.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Yes, confirmation buttons!! I just wasted about 30 simcash on rushing access to the shower.

I complained about how hard it is to earn simcash, as well.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update