The Sims Mobile

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: The Sims Mobile

Post by -Caz- »

SKatF wrote: 13 Apr 2018, 05:46 How many heirlooms do you need to have before you can get a case. Mine is still locked, i only have 2 heirlooms. So far can't bring myself to retire a sim
Sorry I’m not sure when I unlocked it either. I thought it was there from when I first got an heirloom but I can’t remember.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

-Caz- wrote: 13 Apr 2018, 07:56
SKatF wrote: 13 Apr 2018, 05:46 How many heirlooms do you need to have before you can get a case. Mine is still locked, i only have 2 heirlooms. So far can't bring myself to retire a sim
Sorry I’m not sure when I unlocked it either. I thought it was there from when I first got an heirloom but I can’t remember.
I may be completely wrong but I think it unlocked for me when I retired my first sim.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 13 Apr 2018, 06:28
SKatF wrote: 13 Apr 2018, 05:46 […]
How many heirlooms do you need to have before you can get a case. Mine is still locked, i only have 2 heirlooms. So far can't bring myself to retire a sim
You can buy heirlooms by using heirloom tickets.
To get the green heirloom tickets my sims do the events with adopted children. When those grew up to adults, they move out via the family picture.

As far as I understand the infos in the game, the other colors can be obtained by selling heirlooms. I‘m not that far, yet.

Sorry, I forgot when the case has been unlocked :oops:
Yes, the few I have were purchased with tickets. I get some from ads and some with children events. I've decided to "farm" children lately, too. I decided to consider them short stay foster children.
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

Just wondering if anyone has unlocked the waterfront yet?
mockingbird288z

sevenofnine wrote: 14 Apr 2018, 18:46 Just wondering if anyone has unlocked the waterfront yet?
I haven't.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

sevenofnine wrote: 14 Apr 2018, 18:46 Just wondering if anyone has unlocked the waterfront yet?
I am pretty sure it is not available yet :) I thought it will perhaps unlock with the worldwide launch but apparently not. It is possible that is because they have to rework all the careers now that they changed so much how they work or maybe they just don't want to overwhelm the new players :)
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

So my two-star tv is pretty much just for show now. I’m too scared to use it because I end up have to pay 500$+ when it breaks - and it breaks pretty often.

Same thing for the yorso bathroom collection, except that I can’t get away with not using it.

It’s giving me actual anxiety every time I want to use one of these items that I’ll have to spend like half my cash to fix them. Makes me not even want to buy more higher quality stuff and the houses are like 90% of the appeal for me. Bleh.
mockingbird288z

I tend to buy the more expensive items like that and then immediately place it in my inventory. I balk at having to spend 60 simoleons at the table I currently have placed - another expensive table was placed into inventory after having to spend over 300 simoleons to fix it.

The idea is to drag them out when guests are over (throwing a party) but I forget. But I figure as long as the important items are placed (career, hobby, and party items) and the party gets to level 10 no one will mind if my house looks very humble. :lol:

I did just get the Yorso shower. How much has it cost you to fix?
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

I think I spent over a thousand simoleons fixing one of the Yorso items at one point. They went back into inventory and out came the original bathroom set - I think my pink bathroom fixtures are cuter anyway! :lol:
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Anyone has gotten into the Piano Hobby? It seems forever to earn (not with actual cash) 350 simcash or what is 250 just to bet into the hobby? I cant afford the home or any items with SimCash payment. Worse, I have wasted a few simcash by accidentally clicking "Rush to finish activity or whatever"