Kids Party Update - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Kids Party Marketplace Events

Post by SKatF »

Hopefully, you unintentionally placed it when you were checking it out. And didn't, like I once did, accidentally sell a much desired item when I was moving it. It can be so easy to accidentally tap the wrong button, and I have a bad habit of not reading everything carefully.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Anyone else having problems with the maeketplace videos? I have a video box that I tried 4 times. Twice on one device, both times could not close out of ad. Had to shut game, and it returned me as if I hadn't watched. (I always save before watching marketplace videos due to past bad experience losing game progress due to them freezing game.)

Transferred game to another device and first try was same as above. Second try was "this video is expired." The watch video icon is still there. I'm hoping it will reset to something else in 30 minutes.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I don't think it will reset unless you dismiss the order by clicking the x in the red circle. When you dismiss an order I think you have to wait 4 hours for the box to show the next request, which might just be another video.
Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tartanfairy »

I got the ice themed bookshelf and coffee table event and last week got ice themed fire pit and oven event.

If I keep getting ice stuff I might need to make a themed house for it!
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Oh the temptation this morning to throw my iPad against the wall is very, very strong!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

I’m not doing the Marketplace Event this go around because I don’t want to waste the resources nor do I want Gingerbread furniture or the Rocket Ship plus I have a full token count but I still have to put up with the bloody stupid courier showing up and taking up a customer slot for FOUR FREAKING HOURS!!! Right now I have one at EVERY ONE of my proffesional workplaces which makes me a very UNhappy camper! :x

FM needs to give us a way to dismiss these idiots in brown for when we want our Sims to just get on with their jobs. I can’t think of a good reason that FM won’t do this but I’m sure it’s because they haven’t yet figured out a way to ‘monetize’ it.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Robodog for me, but I'm only doing this event through the second to last prize. My minor prizes are all modern or retro stools, one of which (black modern) that I only have one of.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

simmare wrote: 04 May 2018, 03:18 Robodog for me, but I'm only doing this event through the second to last prize. My minor prizes are all modern or retro stools, one of which (black modern) that I only have one of.
I have prize envy. Mine are all cheapie stuff I alrady have.
ErinPW

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW »

This morning I got a message at the notification center:
Repeat Movie Studio Special Event
Repeat Movie Studio Special Event
So there will be a chance to get the Director‘s Boom Camera if you don‘t have it, yet :)
Attachments
Director‘s Boom Camera
Director‘s Boom Camera
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 14 May 2018, 09:08 This morning I got a message at the notification center:508864CF-FB45-47D3-A983-678EA91115A3.jpeg

So there will be a chance to get the Director‘s Boom Camera if you don‘t have it, yet :)
I guess I like to collect all items, but I've never taken this out of inventory since I won it.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

A member of the German Forum reported the requirements for the Boom Camera are 144.000 Points.

In my game has started a 9-days time extension event for 121.500 points
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View