Kids Party Community Challenges

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: Kids Party Community Challenges

Post by mockingbird288z »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 22 May 2018, 04:23
mockingbird288z wrote: 21 May 2018, 21:02 I'm not even sure purchasing the items is what anyone needs to do. The post says "unlock" outfits. Traditionally in FreePlay unlock just means make available for purchase.
I just noticed that they use both words (purchase and unlock), on the pop-up they want players to purchase 5 million outfits. If that isn't confusing than I don't know what is :roll:
This has been so poorly executed. Did they get rid of all their veteran devs or something? These are issues for a brand new game's first event.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

Well, I don't know about anyone else but I'm finding this event a little confusing....
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

mockingbird288z wrote: 21 May 2018, 21:04
Tartanfairy wrote: 21 May 2018, 16:26 I got a notification saying the event was starting but I don’t have any other details about it. Is there some sort of counter or progress bar to check how the community is doing?
I am currently doing the laundry event and market event
My post just above yours says you can check the billboard for the progress but they don't seem to be updating it. Other than the billboard we just have to wait for the pop up to happen.
This must be device specific. On my Kindle the billboard gives me a message that basically says to wait for exciting things to come, and on my android phone I just get a random ad (this morning it was for Sim City).
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

telemwill wrote: 22 May 2018, 12:54
Tartanfairy wrote: 21 May 2018, 16:26 I got a notification saying the event was starting but I don’t have any other details about it. Is there some sort of counter or progress bar to check how the community is doing?
My post just above yours says you can check the billboard for the progress but they don't seem to be updating it. Other than the billboard we just have to wait for the pop up to happen.
This must be device specific. On my Kindle the billboard gives me a message that basically says to wait for exciting things to come, and on my android phone I just get a random ad (this morning it was for Sim City).
Why am I not surprised. 😑
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

telemwill wrote: 22 May 2018, 12:54
My android seems to be randomly displaying the Sim city, star wars, or this events ads depending on when I open it but I've yet to see an updated ad showing current progress, I assumed we would at least get daily updates but I guess not.
Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tartanfairy »

Just got a pop up saying we are 29% towards the goal. Sorry I don’t know how to insert the image.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Tartanfairy wrote: 23 May 2018, 08:19 Just got a pop up saying we are 29% towards the goal. Sorry I don’t know how to insert the image.
After typing your text tap „Preview“ at the bottom of the text box. Scroll a little bit down, tap the button „Attachments“ and then „Add files“.

Here‘s my screenshot of the popup.
Attachments
Spring Love Challenge
Spring Love Challenge
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tartanfairy »

We are now at 56% of community goal
Attachments
85761709-1FBD-4E16-9F70-DE97A68C2FE8.png
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

They finally answered some questions about this event on Facebook.
Attachments
FAQ from Facebook
FAQ from Facebook
Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tartanfairy »

We achieved the goal for the week 1 challenges. I have no idea how to check what we won though!
Attachments
140F0871-3854-4C96-BFB8-3C6E8AEA7CD8.png