Kids Party Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
User avatar
copperwood
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 470
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 23:13
x 46

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by copperwood » 30 May 2018, 05:00

mockingbird288z wrote:
23 Apr 2018, 22:40
Events (source)
Time Capsule Seasonal Quest (Rerun): 6-day event starting May 28 (AEST)
Did this quest start for anyone yet? I'm watching for it in my second game.
0 x

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3959
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2
x 329

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW » 30 May 2018, 05:41

copperwood wrote:
30 May 2018, 05:00
mockingbird288z wrote:
23 Apr 2018, 22:40
Events (source)
Time Capsule Seasonal Quest (Rerun): 6-day event starting May 28 (AEST)
Did this quest start for anyone yet? I'm watching for it in my second game.
Yes it did start in my tiny test town. Did you look into the task box? Usually it's listed there.
Attachments
2E16CD82-523E-474A-BBE1-F86E0E84CD50.jpeg
Styles of time
2 x
Chic Boutique 5.39.1
iOS 11.4

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

User avatar
copperwood
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 470
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 23:13
x 46

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by copperwood » 30 May 2018, 14:31

ErinPW wrote:
30 May 2018, 05:41
copperwood wrote:
30 May 2018, 05:00
mockingbird288z wrote:
23 Apr 2018, 22:40
Events (source)
Time Capsule Seasonal Quest (Rerun): 6-day event starting May 28 (AEST)
Did this quest start for anyone yet? I'm watching for it in my second game.
Yes it did start in my tiny test town. Did you look into the task box? Usually it's listed there.
It's not listed in my tasks. I just had a quick pop-up that it's back for a limited time. When I clicked on it nothing happened. I do have some of the hairstyles that I got through the mystery box shop. Wonder if that is the culprit.
1 x

simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 33
Joined: 21 Mar 2018, 02:58
x 45

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by simsally » 30 May 2018, 23:22

copperwood wrote:
30 May 2018, 14:31
ErinPW wrote:
30 May 2018, 05:41
copperwood wrote:
30 May 2018, 05:00
mockingbird288z wrote:
23 Apr 2018, 22:40
Events (source)
Time Capsule Seasonal Quest (Rerun): 6-day event starting May 28 (AEST)
Did this quest start for anyone yet? I'm watching for it in my second game.
Yes it did start in my tiny test town. Did you look into the task box? Usually it's listed there.
It's not listed in my tasks. I just had a quick pop-up that it's back for a limited time. When I clicked on it nothing happened. I do have some of the hairstyles that I got through the mystery box shop. Wonder if that is the culprit.
I have the two hairstyles that I unlocked from marketplace but do not have the hats. I had an ad pop up in my game yesterday but it's not listed in my tasks either. :?
2 x

User avatar
copperwood
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 470
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 23:13
x 46

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by copperwood » 31 May 2018, 02:57

simsally wrote:
30 May 2018, 23:22
copperwood wrote:
30 May 2018, 14:31
ErinPW wrote:
30 May 2018, 05:41
copperwood wrote:
30 May 2018, 05:00
mockingbird288z wrote:
23 Apr 2018, 22:40
Events (source)
Time Capsule Seasonal Quest (Rerun): 6-day event starting May 28 (AEST)
Did this quest start for anyone yet? I'm watching for it in my second game.
Yes it did start in my tiny test town. Did you look into the task box? Usually it's listed there.
It's not listed in my tasks. I just had a quick pop-up that it's back for a limited time. When I clicked on it nothing happened. I do have some of the hairstyles that I got through the mystery box shop. Wonder if that is the culprit.
I have the two hairstyles that I unlocked from marketplace but do not have the hats. I had an ad pop up in my game yesterday but it's not listed in my tasks either. :?
Guess the firemonkeys screwed up again. :evil: :( :cry:
1 x

Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 15
Joined: 02 May 2018, 06:37
x 20

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by Tartanfairy » 31 May 2018, 07:19

I raised a ticket with Firemonkeys about this and they said to save to the cloud then delete and reinstall the app. I’ve not tried yet cause I want to make sure I have also saved my game onto my 2nd device incase something goes wrong!
2 x

User avatar
copperwood
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 470
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 23:13
x 46

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by copperwood » 31 May 2018, 12:32

Tartanfairy wrote:
31 May 2018, 07:19
I raised a ticket with Firemonkeys about this and they said to save to the cloud then delete and reinstall the app. I’ve not tried yet cause I want to make sure I have also saved my game onto my 2nd device incase something goes wrong!
I already tried that yesterday and it didn't work. I also tried shutting down and restarting the device.
2 x

PlayingWithCaio
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 3
Joined: 31 May 2018, 22:02
x 2

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by PlayingWithCaio » 03 Jun 2018, 16:04

I just noticed that the preteen mystery box price is now 1 key in my game. Does anyone know when it changed?
1 x

User avatar
copperwood
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 470
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 23:13
x 46

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by copperwood » 03 Jun 2018, 17:10

PlayingWithCaio wrote:
03 Jun 2018, 16:04
I just noticed that the preteen mystery box price is now 1 key in my game. Does anyone know when it changed?
May 24th
2 x

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3959
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2
x 329

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW » 06 Jun 2018, 17:29

Here's something new. The paperboy shows x2 again.
Attachments
F1E7C31C-1F0F-424C-AF73-5B093F49C025.jpeg
Paperboy
4 x
Chic Boutique 5.39.1
iOS 11.4

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

Post Reply