I need Stickers!

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by SKatF »

Kaatje and Abra need casual.
Maria has enough.
Baastian needs all.
Screenshot_2018-06-01-00-24-35-1.png
Thinking of hosting party Friday about midafternoon Eastern USA time, which should put Europe in evening and catch Australia in the morning. I'm thinking of limiting to game friends. Has anyone tried this?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 04:33 Thinking of hosting party Friday about midafternoon Eastern USA time, which should put Europe in evening and catch Australia in the morning. I'm thinking of limiting to game friends. Has anyone tried this?
I have. It was only a little bit harder to level up with the short interactions that earn 25 points. It wasn't as hard as I feared it would be.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 04:33 Thinking of hosting party Friday about midafternoon Eastern USA time, which should put Europe in evening and catch Australia in the morning. I'm thinking of limiting to game friends. Has anyone tried this?
It's indeed evening overhere - 9.30 pm right now. But I can't attend your party as I visited two already. If I get up early tomorrow, I may still have a chance :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Yup party I hosted today was friends only, and yeah I had to do short actions that don't cost any energy
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 19:26
It's indeed evening overhere - 9.30 pm right now. But I can't attend your party as I visited two already. If I get up early tomorrow, I may still have a chance :)
Happens to me all the time. Some days none of my Sims Mobile friends have parties and some days 6 of them do!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

My sims are doing well after my party ( which I forgot to restrict to friends).

Baastian still needs 2 casual and 5 cool, but he's new, so it's expected he would be the most challenging
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-06-02-11-17-29-1.png
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 02 Jun 2018, 15:21 My sims are doing well after my party ( which I forgot to restrict to friends).

Baastian still needs 2 casual and 5 cool, but he's new, so it's expected he would be the most challenging
Only Baastian for cool.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

My sims set
Anyone need last minute stickers, let me know here and I can do them Monday morning before the final tally.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

My sims are good to go, too!

I messed up with a baby and didn't have the right father for her and it seems like the kids aren't aging up as fast as they did previously so my timeline is off and I won't be ready to retire my sims on Monday. Looks like it might be Tuesday at the earliest. I think I'll then have a friends-only party to introduce the new sims to everyone.

That Baastian got the stickers he needed gives me hope for my sims next week!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

My sims are done with stickers as well :)

Elijah and Ella are going to leave on wednesday/thursday, so they won't need stickers for the new week.
I'll host a party on thursday to introduce their children Leigh and Linnet.

I wasn't able to attend the latest parties :( One was over when I opened the game and the other was full already. I hope for the next time :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View