Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1326
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 410

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by SKatF » 02 Jun 2018, 15:32

LittleBean wrote:
02 Jun 2018, 14:26
SKatF wrote:
16 May 2018, 17:34
Has the water cooler been offered before? (A little weird to be with laundry stuff, but whatever.)
The water cooler is in one of this week’s architect homes!
So glad I decided not to buy laundry pack and thanking the anonymous player who suvmitted that home. The home also has a dance drop game, which you can't purchase in the home store.
1 x

User avatar
garishplum
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 213
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 07:39
x 8
Contact:

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by garishplum » 04 Jun 2018, 13:32

Has anyone been offered the romantic evening wear packet in the store? It's 615 SP. I can't tell if it is a repeat.
0 x
Level 55!
GC: garishplum

User avatar
garishplum
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 213
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 07:39
x 8
Contact:

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by garishplum » 04 Jun 2018, 13:52

garishplum wrote:
04 Jun 2018, 13:32
Has anyone been offered the romantic evening wear packet in the store? It's 615 SP. I can't tell if it is a repeat.
IMG_0484.PNG
IMG_0483.PNG
IMG_0482.PNG
IMG_0481.PNG
IMG_0480.PNG
IMG_0479.PNG
IMG_0476.PNG
0 x
Level 55!
GC: garishplum

Thuraya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 55
Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 12:33
x 17

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by Thuraya » 04 Jun 2018, 14:14

garishplum wrote:
04 Jun 2018, 13:32
Has anyone been offered the romantic evening wear packet in the store? It's 615 SP. I can't tell if it is a repeat.
No repeat, this pack is new. I have never seen it before. The dark blue dress in this pack was shown in the trailer for the day care update, but it was not introduced into the game until now.

Unlike the preview suggests the dress is a complete outfit, only the shoes can be found separately in the shoe section. There aren't any separate tops or skirts for the ladies.
3 x

Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 288
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 20:41
x 128

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by Simsaddict456 » 04 Jun 2018, 14:55

I also have an offer for this pack. I don't really care that much about the furniture since I have plenty from architect homes, I would like to have that lovely wallpaper that came with the original pack but I am not sure if it is even included and if I 375-lps want it
Attachments
Screenshot_20180604-164900.png
1 x

Uri888
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 20
Joined: 30 Sep 2014, 19:04
x 2

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by Uri888 » 04 Jun 2018, 15:39

Simsaddict456 wrote:
04 Jun 2018, 14:55
I also have an offer for this pack. I don't really care that much about the furniture since I have plenty from architect homes, I would like to have that lovely wallpaper that came with the original pack but I am not sure if it is even included and if I 375-lps want it
I bought this pack today and the wallpaper is included.
2 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1326
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 410

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by SKatF » 04 Jun 2018, 22:36

Uri888 wrote:
04 Jun 2018, 15:39
Simsaddict456 wrote:
04 Jun 2018, 14:55
I also have an offer for this pack. I don't really care that much about the furniture since I have plenty from architect homes, I would like to have that lovely wallpaper that came with the original pack but I am not sure if it is even included and if I 375-lps want it
I bought this pack today and the wallpaper is included.
Is it an unlock for the furniture, or just one of each? I wish the store would make it clear.
0 x

User avatar
garishplum
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 213
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 07:39
x 8
Contact:

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by garishplum » 04 Jun 2018, 22:50

Thuraya wrote:
04 Jun 2018, 14:14
garishplum wrote:
04 Jun 2018, 13:32
Has anyone been offered the romantic evening wear packet in the store? It's 615 SP. I can't tell if it is a repeat.
No repeat, this pack is new. I have never seen it before. The dark blue dress in this pack was shown in the trailer for the day care update, but it was not introduced into the game until now.

Unlike the preview suggests the dress is a complete outfit, only the shoes can be found separately in the shoe section. There aren't any separate tops or skirts for the ladies.
Oh! Kind of bummed that the top and skirt aren't actual separates. Very deceiving IMO. Oh well. I will grind this week and possibly purchase it. Thanks for your response!
0 x
Level 55!
GC: garishplum

User avatar
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 527
Joined: 29 Jul 2014, 15:37
Location: Florida, USA
x 24

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by kls1st » 05 Jun 2018, 03:07

Is this a true thing?
Attachments
0BFB3526-CF87-4510-92E6-8E9665B7D90B.jpeg
1 x
2 East Side Oven Fire Lottsa Haunts :o 4 West Ocean HFN No Fire No Haunts :D
kls1st GC still

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5944
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 767
Contact:

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z » 05 Jun 2018, 03:40

kls1st wrote:
05 Jun 2018, 03:07
Is this a true thing?
Yes, it's the reward for the Community Challenge events. A bit of an odd way of giving out the rewards.
1 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Home Renovation Update

Post Reply