Internet Icon Hobby Quest

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
mockingbird288z

Re: Internet Icon Hobby Quest

Post by mockingbird288z »

contrarysims wrote: 09 Jun 2018, 16:12 Wow only 100 Simoleons for the "inconvenience"? That's pretty cheap of them. I put in a support ticket the other day just to complain about the item limit seeming to be bugged, since it's pretty difficult to improve your lifestyle or complete the daily to do if the game refuses to let you buy anything new no matter how many things you put away... they offered me 200 Simoleons for that.

This has been so poorly thought out. They keep throwing us too many tasks that can be prevented by limitations in the game, both in this event and otherwise.
The guy kept insinuating I wasn't telling the truth and then reiterated over and over that the 100 simoleons wasn't compensation for what I lost but was just a nice thing he was doing. It was insulting.

At this point I'm glad I've only spend $5 on this game and now I will never spend another cent. I'm not enjoying this game anymore. The events/quests aren't fun, the new hobbies and careers they are adding are locked behind long events or paywalls (if you didn't get the photography career in the ASOS event you could only get it by purchasing a limited time bundle with real money), not to mention all the bugs and issues like the ones you pointed out.

Eventually we will all be stuck where we can't purchase new items and therefor can't complete the to-do list. The to-do list is the only way to reliably get cupcakes. Which are heavily needed for events like the ASOS event. And what are people supposed to do if there are more quests with goals like "complete your to-do list"?

I'm going to keep playing but the first time I hit a road block like that I'm done.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

ErinPW wrote: 09 Jun 2018, 16:31
mockingbird288z wrote: 09 Jun 2018, 16:10
ErinPW wrote: 09 Jun 2018, 09:25 A friend of mine posted pictures of the last tasks.

13. Earn 20 green simtickets
Quick question - does it have to be green sim tickets? In the pic simsaddict posted the quest just says "earn 20 sim tickets". I'm just trying to plan out the timeline I have to do to finish this and if it's specifically green sim tickets that will be harder because of the random factor (you never know what tickets you're going to get from doing an event).
To be honest I don't know this. I saw the green one on the picture, so I thought they're asking for those. I'm going to ask my friend.
Okay, thank you!!
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

ErinPW wrote: 09 Jun 2018, 09:25 A friend of mine posted pictures of the last tasks.

Quick question - does it have to be green sim tickets? In the pic simsaddict posted the quest just says "earn 20 sim tickets". I'm just trying to plan out the timeline I have to do to finish this and if it's specifically green sim tickets that will be harder because of the random factor (you never know what tickets you're going to get from doing an event).
No, they can be tickets of any color and I am sorry to hear about all the problems you are experiencing, the whole game is way too buggy, they really should spent more time on quality control, I was sure they will fix stuff for the worldwide launch but it is still so bad. Speaking of bugs, my party just crashed :/
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 09 Jun 2018, 17:05 the whole game is way too buggy, they really should spent more time on quality control, I was sure they will fix stuff for the worldwide launch but it is still so bad. Speaking of bugs, my party just crashed :/
Yes, I was unable to return to your party at first this morning (game froze), then it disappeared. My party count is used up, however. This happens quite often to me.

Was yours an open party or friends only? I'm thinking my next party should be friends-only to keep numbers down, hoping that will help the freezing/crashing.
mockingbird288z

Simsaddict456 wrote: 09 Jun 2018, 17:05

No, they can be tickets of any color and I am sorry to hear about all the problems you are experiencing, the whole game is way too buggy, they really should spent more time on quality control, I was sure they will fix stuff for the worldwide launch but it is still so bad. Speaking of bugs, my party just crashed :/
Thank you! That should make it a little easier. It's quite disappointing how buggy this game is. Instead of taking the year it was in soft launch to really iron out all the wrinkles they worked on how to make people spend money on simcash.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

anybody on Part 17? I am having problems on it. It says to finish 2 chapters for the hobby. It can be a new hobby or continuing the existing hobby. I have finished 1/2. How I got it - I have no idea. I just keep my sims going on their existing hobbies. Still could not get 2/2.
Is it 2 chapters for the same sim? or can it be 1 chapter for 1 sim & 1 chapter for another sim. I even tried switching hobbies for 1 sim.
Need help! Have only 13 hours to go...UGGGHHH!!!!
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Just got 2/2 on the Part 17 for 2 chapters on Hobby! This is the sim that I belatedly switch to a new hobby ( to the sim). I guess it must be 2 chapters for the same sim.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Finished and this is the new offer in the store. Cost seems way out of line. The old offer is gone since I got the icon in the quest. Just in case anyone hasn't finished and prefers the first offer.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-06-11-11-58-26-1.png
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

SKatF wrote: 09 Jun 2018, 18:31
Simsaddict456 wrote: 09 Jun 2018, 17:05 the whole game is way too buggy, they really should spent more time on quality control, I was sure they will fix stuff for the worldwide launch but it is still so bad. Speaking of bugs, my party just crashed :/
Yes, I was unable to return to your party at first this morning (game froze), then it disappeared. My party count is used up, however. This happens quite often to me.

Was yours an open party or friends only? I'm thinking my next party should be friends-only to keep numbers down, hoping that will help the freezing/crashing.
It must've chashed while I wasn't even playing, because I went here right away, it was friends only, I think it depends on the amount of chat I believe since I had a few parties before with 20/20 people that didn't crash..
ya39eu
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ya39eu »

Ansonsten Lee hast this Problem? I Cannon placebokontrollierten the microphone For the Internet Hobby. The only possible place seems total be on the computer desk