Pool cleaner not working

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Pool cleaner not working

Post by Madlyaddicted »

Does anybody know why I'm Ive got dirty swimming pools? They all have a pool cleaner in and have been clean for years.

Thanks
mockingbird288z

Re: Pool cleaner not working

Post by mockingbird288z »

This sometimes happens with pool cleaners. Taking the pool cleaner out and then placing it back in will get the game to recognize there's a pool cleaner in the pool again.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Pool cleaner not working

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 28 Jun 2018, 20:12 This sometimes happens with pool cleaners. Taking the pool cleaner out and then placing it back in will get the game to recognize there's a pool cleaner in the pool again.
I've had to replace cleaners a lot recently. In some pools multiple times.

Sometimes if I change weather to snow (my diving sims reset by one round of skatibg) the cleaner will not go back in when I return the lot to blue skies. And after I had a snowy day decree, lots of pools got dirty. But other times, there's no apparent reason.

Sometimes they were so dirty, and especially in dark at night (when I play the most,) that I couldn't even spot them to take out. So I'd just add a new one.When one large, complicated pool finally cleaned up, there were 3 pool cleaners in it!