New update? Chic boutique update!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

New update? Chic boutique update!

Post by BlueIndian »

Apparently firemonkeys posted a new trailer on YouTube on 10th may. They've since taken down the video but other simmers have reposted the video. Its about new boutique update. There are tonnes of new furniture and clothes..

PS- I'm not sure if there's already a post or thread regarding this..I'm sorry if I'm repeating the post..I couldn't find it.
Screenshot_20180713-200328_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20180713-200424_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20180713-200348_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20180713-200641_YouTube.jpg
dee simmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: New update? Chic boutique update!

Post by dee simmer »

I hope they bring better looking clothes for pregnant sims, or give them the ability to wear their old clothes with their tummies protruding.
2018 Holiday Update
iOS 11.2.5

Facebook:- Daphne Natsai Maruta
HFN:- 3 East Side, includes Cat and Dog
HH:- Volcano View
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

I hope that’s the next update! This one has had nothing interesting for me
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

And how much do we want to bet that this will involve yet ANOTHER live event? I've had quite enough of these for a while now
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Kavi x Avi
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Kavi x Avi »

I'm so excited!! I always want more clothes for my Sims, and these seem so chic! I really hope we get more Teen and Preteen clothes as well, I always feel as though they're a bit left out of things haha. I was happy to see the Pregnancy Update drop because I know a lot of people wanted it in the game, but personally I wasn't that interested in it. I already have the max amount of Sims anyway so I can't be adding babies anyway haha! So I've had a nice break but I'm really excited to get going with this event! I really hope it's next! XD
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

omg please not yet another live event grind for resources?! ;A;
I wish we could get some men's-clothing-themed wardrobes (mathching those that were a part of what-is-name event a while ago) and, of course, some new clothes for the poor kids, they barely have anything to wear (toddlers!?!!? my lil ones are all SO UNFASHIONABLE?! :'C)

...wishing for an option to delete ugly clothes from the sim-maker is prolly over the top but... here i am. i'm so tired of scrolling past all those default sneakers, tennis shoes, horrible pants and ungodly-coloured skirts every time i'm trying to dress a sim up. :P
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
marktheperson
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by marktheperson »

These images were posted on their social media sites, so it seems the update is imminent.
Attachments
37112592_1805491296152829_395840751688220672_o.jpg
37019476_1802801493088476_3882269957316149248_o.jpg
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

randy_thrandy wrote: 15 Jul 2018, 21:33 omg please not yet another live event grind for resources?! ;A;
I wish we could get some men's-clothing-themed wardrobes (mathching those that were a part of what-is-name event a while ago) and, of course, some new clothes for the poor kids, they barely have anything to wear (toddlers!?!!? my lil ones are all SO UNFASHIONABLE?! :'C)

...wishing for an option to delete ugly clothes from the sim-maker is prolly over the top but... here i am. i'm so tired of scrolling past all those default sneakers, tennis shoes, horrible pants and ungodly-coloured skirts every time i'm trying to dress a sim up. :P
Yessss! I want to delete those horrible clothes and hairstyles. I wish we could delete those. Or atleast sort the wardrobe from new to old.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

marktheperson wrote: 16 Jul 2018, 05:43 These images were posted on their social media sites, so it seems the update is imminent.
The first image has 2 colored wallpapers in same room..I don't know if its just editing. But many of us wanted this for a long time..ability to have different wallpapers or different exterior walls.
dee simmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dee simmer »

Make2 has released videos on the update and it seems we can add different colored walls in one room
2018 Holiday Update
iOS 11.2.5

Facebook:- Daphne Natsai Maruta
HFN:- 3 East Side, includes Cat and Dog
HH:- Volcano View