[DISCOVERY QUEST] Back to the Wall

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] Back to the Wall

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I can’t remember but can you skip an earlier discovery quest to get to the next one?

I DO NOT want to do the pregnancy quest at all but I do want to do the walls quest.

(To top it all off, I think I screwed-up on the last Live Event by not getting back to get the CC I need & buy the prizes I have unlocked. :cry: I got busy w/ RL and forgot about SFP. :o )
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

I saw the prize pictures somewhere and the wallpapers are so gorgeous! Not flashy but pretty and soft with simple coloring. Also finally we can apply different wallpaper to a room. They're stepping up their game slowly but surely.

It's not impossible for us to be able to rotate furniture in different angles in the future.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 12:36 I can’t remember but can you skip an earlier discovery quest to get to the next one?

I DO NOT want to do the pregnancy quest at all but I do want to do the walls quest.

(To top it all off, I think I screwed-up on the last Live Event by not getting back to get the CC I need & buy the prizes I have unlocked. :cry: I got busy w/ RL and forgot about SFP. :o )
As long as you never start building the maternity store you never had to do the pregnancy quest. You can still do the walls discovery quest.

You can do any other future discovery quests, too. With the exception that down the road they may add something to pregnancies/babies and make the requirements to do the pregnancy quest. But I think that’s a very low possibility.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 12:36 I can’t remember but can you skip an earlier discovery quest to get to the next one?

I did not do pregnancy (or build maternity store, which starts it) and I am doing walls quest
Peachlobotomy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Peachlobotomy »

On one of the quests it asks to inspect a cartographer's conundrum, does any one know how to achieve this
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Thanks y’all! I thought that was the way discovery quests worked but I thought I’d double check. :)
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Peachlobotomy wrote: 04 Aug 2018, 12:06 On one of the quests it asks to inspect a cartographer's conundrum, does any one know how to achieve this
It's the park toilet. There is a park map attached to it.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

copperwood wrote: 04 Aug 2018, 16:51
Peachlobotomy wrote: 04 Aug 2018, 12:06 On one of the quests it asks to inspect a cartographer's conundrum, does any one know how to achieve this
It's the park toilet. There is a park map attached to it.
When I ran through the quest the park toilet also had an exclamation point on it. So always look out for exclamation points, too.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Here’s a warning: The sim's task timer on "Try to wake Kewl Tones" reset two out of three times I visit her. Ack! Maybe if I don’t visit til she’s totally done it will complete. I’m glad it’s not a twenty four hour task and she can be alone in the park, for now at least. :?

Moments later...Nooooo! Make it three outta four. Guess I won’t visit her again!
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

kls1st wrote: 06 Aug 2018, 08:55 Here’s a warning: The sim's task timer on "Try to wake Kewl Tones" reset two out of three times I visit her. Ack! Maybe if I don’t visit til she’s totally done it will complete. I’m glad it’s not a twenty four hour task and she can be alone in the park, for now at least. :?

Moments later...Nooooo! Make it three outta four. Guess I won’t visit her again!
This happened to me and a few others I saw on fb as well. I visited her on time and at first it just shows 0 seconds. It then suddenly reset when I tap on her again
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update