Benefits of town value?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Benefits of town value?

Post by Mariel Bravef »

Sorry to make a second thread so soon, but this is something I've been curious about recently. Now that the amount of your "daily simoleon reward" remains pretty small and no longer helps much with finances as compared to those people on the old daily reward system where high town value could net them thousands and thousands of simoleans a day (the current 6000-9000 or so daily simoleons doesn't make much of a dent in a 2 million dollar house, for instance) what is the benefit of having a high town value? Just bragging rights? I recently sold a ton of stuff and then realized that in doing so I had caused my town value to plummet drastically (from like 100,000,000 to like 25,000,000). Is there any reason to be alarmed, or is a small drop in my daily simoleon reward the only downside of this? Thanks!
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
mockingbird288z

Re: Benefits of town value?

Post by mockingbird288z »

You are right, there's no real benefit to town value anymore. The small impact it has on daily rewards and where you show up on your friend's party boat is all the town value does.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Benefits of town value?

Post by Mariel Bravef »

That's silly! They should add some additional motivation to have a higher town value! Otherwise why will anyone care? You can barely interact with your neighbors anyway!
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store