(Game Center) I need a neighbor!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ErinPW

Re: (Game Center) I need a neighbor!

Post by ErinPW »

- Fiona03 - wrote: 10 May 2017, 13:55 I'm on almost on level 53. I think I have almost all items for your tasks. Anyone who wants to add me can. My gamecenter name is as my profile name below.
- Fiona03 -
Hi Fiona,

Unfortunately Game Center doesn't work for adding neighbors for a while already. If we play on iOS 9, we can still send requests but they don't arrive, so nobody can accept.

If you're also playing with a Facebook account, feel free to post your contact info at that topic: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7#p7
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Toffel
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Toffel »

Please add toffel99 if you have a pet farm. Thanks!
Atheletic Brownie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Atheletic Brownie »

I'm wondering if anyone has a device that's still on iOS8? I'm just curious to see if that might work for adding friends - I've got an ancient iPad2 that I use as a back-up for my game, and it seems like I can still send requests but I don't have access to another iOS8 device to test whether the other end receives the invite.

Also, I read somewhere that it's possible, in iOS10, to add friends via iMessage or Bluetooth if they're in close proximity, but I can't seem to find any feature/button in-game and in my settings. Anyone have any leads on this? (the post was dated sometime in 2014, but there's an edit at the bottom of the GC section mentioning this)
Shanzhee99
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Shanzhee99 »

How do I add u and I need a neighbor with fire hydrant to Shanzhee99
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Game Center doesn't work the same way as of iOS 10.

Game Center still works to save your game to the cloud and any friends you had before iOS 10 was released will still be your friends. But the old method of adding friends (sending a request to a username/email) to GC no longer works.

Even if you are running an older version of iOS friend requests do not go through. You can send them but the intended recipient never receives the request.
AppleInsider wrote:Instead, actions like adding friends or inviting them to a game are handled by individual games themselves, routed through Apple's expanded Messages app.
While there is still a way to add friends in iOS 10 (and newer versions) Firemonkeys have not updated Sims FreePlay to work with this new method.

This topic will be closed. In the event that FM ever decide to update FreePlay to invite friends through the Messages app this topic will reopen.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
sErEniTy11
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Social Points: Do painting in a neighbors town !

Post by sErEniTy11 »

hi ! i’m new in the forum and i need some more social points! i’m on apple and my game center is ❤️Rennnn🤪 . please let me know if you friended me so i can go paint in your town ! thanks, serenity 😽 .
mockingbird288z

Re: Social Points: Do painting in a neighbors town !

Post by mockingbird288z »

sErEniTy11 wrote: 14 Nov 2018, 21:48 hi ! i’m new in the forum and i need some more social points! i’m on apple and my game center is ❤️Rennnn🤪 . please let me know if you friended me so i can go paint in your town ! thanks, serenity 😽 .
Hi and welcome to the forum! Unfortunately there's no way to add Game Center friends with Sims FreePlay. For more information you can read the post directly above yours. Currently the only way to add friends in Sims FreePlay is through Facebook.

If you want to add friends through Facebook please post in this topic.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Jules1960
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Game Center-I need neighbors (newbie)

Post by Jules1960 »

Please help!!! Just started playing this game, and I love it. However now I need neighbors. None of my friends on Facebook play the game. I play the game through the Game Center. I am Julie8329. Please help me.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Re: Game Center-I need neighbors (newbie)

Post by Perturbee »

Jules1960 wrote: 02 Jun 2019, 03:04 Please help!!! Just started playing this game, and I love it. However now I need neighbors. None of my friends on Facebook play the game. I play the game through the Game Center. I am Julie8329. Please help me.
Hi and welcome to the forum! Unfortunately there's no way to add Game Center friends with Sims FreePlay. For more information you can read the post two above yours. Currently the only way to add friends in Sims FreePlay is through Facebook.

If you want to add friends through Facebook please post in this topic
rennnnn12
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

anyone needs some neighbors? ( iphone/game center only )

Post by rennnnn12 »

i need some neighbors for my quest , so please help out if you can

user for game center is rennnn 🤤🥰🥵 .