[Hobby-Event] Sleek Stockings

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

[Hobby-Event] Sleek Stockings

Post by mockingbird288z »

The Sleek Stockings hobby event will be starting tomorrow!

It's a 7 day event with the fashion designer hobby.
47283302_2836764613016217_8230389028382310400_n.jpg
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
bouges
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Sleek Stockings

Post by bouges »

Is anyone having issues with this event? On my game it is completely broken: first time I set my sims to the task the event disappeared completely. Thought that maybe the event was a repeat and since I completed it the first time... but no, it disappeared from my game and task bar only to reappear later. So I tried it again, the first two sims got no credit despite the hobby saying 0-12, the event again disappeared but still showed in the task bar. This event is just not working at all going from available to unavailable to available but not giving any credit.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

bouges wrote: 05 Dec 2018, 03:56 Is anyone having issues with this event? On my game it is completely broken: first time I set my sims to the task the event disappeared completely. Thought that maybe the event was a repeat and since I completed it the first time... but no, it disappeared from my game and task bar only to reappear later. So I tried it again, the first two sims got no credit despite the hobby saying 0-12, the event again disappeared but still showed in the task bar. This event is just not working at all going from available to unavailable to available but not giving any credit.
How disappointing! This sounds like it might be a bug. I would try and contact the game developers. The only conciliation is that it will most likely be repeated, and, hopefully, the kinks will be worked out by then.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
bouges
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by bouges »

Thanks Ruth. I put in a ticket to FM and am glad the event will most likely repeat later since the last time I had this sort of problem was with the mall skydiving thing or whatever it was and that never repeated.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

bouges wrote: 05 Dec 2018, 04:28 Thanks Ruth. I put in a ticket to FM and am glad the event will most likely repeat later since the last time I had this sort of problem was with the mall skydiving thing or whatever it was and that never repeated.
Good luck with getting a reply from them if you're expecting one within 1-2 days. The Brilliant Backyards update brought about plenty of bugs for my game and every time I emailed about them, it took them five days to respond. They've reimbursed me with LPs and Simoleons since, so that'll most likely be what they'll give you as an apology.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I haven't gotten the lether shoes in two days work now. Anyone else having this problem? They aren't even marked as rare items. And I got the Chichi high heels hours ago, which usually are the most annoying to get.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

My record for repeats so far (many events) is 527 trys! So maybe 30 sims x about 18 rounds of repeats before getting that last item. It might be a 10 minute task with no limit on number of sims working on it, but the repeats are killer.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Haven't had any issues with this event. I actually finished it this morning...
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I finish both stocking events with very little trouble (less than a day) and not too many repeats. I used 24 sims on the first one and 26 sims on this one. I hope my luck continues for the upcoming hair event!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 06 Dec 2018, 03:36 I finish both stocking events with very little trouble (less than a day) and not too many repeats. I used 24 sims on the first one and 26 sims on this one. I hope my luck continues for the upcoming hair event!
Very jealous.A gazillion repeats. But am making progress.