Staying at top level with hobbies

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
dandydoodle
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Staying at top level with hobbies

Post by dandydoodle »

Excellent, good to know...thanks

You are such a huge help. Just want to let you know how appreciated you are. :)
nosht82
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by nosht82 »

Thank you Perturbee that's exactly what I was looking for. It looks like all the jobs are a waist when plants are worth more XP/Money.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

I like the Competition Center okay because if I send someone who is maxed out they usually get first place and that can be 3 LP. I figure it keeps 'em busy and if I like the rewards it's worth it. If the Sim is not yet at the top level look at third or fourth place and see if its worth it. Don't completely rule it out.

I really liked the Competition Center for awhile there. I'd check to see what the competition was and it would award me a prize! I'd not entered anybody. That's a bug I could live with. *grins*. It's gone now but five or six times I cleaned up!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ElsieD »

katgames wrote:I like the Competition Center okay because if I send someone who is maxed out they usually get first place and that can be 3 LP. I figure it keeps 'em busy and if I like the rewards it's worth it. If the Sim is not yet at the top level look at third or fourth place and see if its worth it. Don't completely rule it out.

I really liked the Competition Center for awhile there. I'd check to see what the competition was and it would award me a prize! I'd not entered anybody. That's a bug I could live with. *grins*. It's gone now but five or six times I cleaned up!
Actually, Katgames, it's not gone. If I plan to visit neighbours, I don't enter my Sims in competition because if the town you visit has just finished one, your Centre automatically registers the game over and you are awarded a prize. That's really nice, for sure, but only if you don't have a Sim entered. Sometimes when time runs down, the Sim would get a prize, but too often, it was stuck there after the competition ended and a new challenge would start with the poor Sim still competing! To free it costs LPs or I'd have to cancel the action (don't remember if cancelling was an option).
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

ElsieD wrote:Actually, Katgames, it's not gone. If I plan to visit neighbours, I don't enter my Sims in competition because if the town you visit has just finished one, your Centre automatically registers the game over and you are awarded a prize. That's really nice, for sure, but only if you don't have a Sim entered. Sometimes when time runs down, the Sim would get a prize, but too often, it was stuck there after the competition ended and a new challenge would start with the poor Sim still competing! To free it costs LPs or I'd have to cancel the action (don't remember if cancelling was an option).
So that's what happened to me lol. Had a Sim in competition and wondered why I got a prize when the Sim was still competing. I cancelled the action (yes it's an option) but the centre was out of whack time-wise a day or two after that.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

ElsieD wrote:Actually, Katgames, it's not gone. If I plan to visit neighbours, I don't enter my Sims in competition because if the town you visit has just finished one, your Centre automatically registers the game over and you are awarded a prize. That's really nice, for sure, but only if you don't have a Sim entered. Sometimes when time runs down, the Sim would get a prize, but too often, it was stuck there after the competition ended and a new challenge would start with the poor Sim still competing! To free it costs LPs or I'd have to cancel the action (don't remember if cancelling was an option).
Well, well, ElsieD... That is very interesting news. Thank for that tip! I just learn new stuff everyday on this forum.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

it can have a different effect. if you have karate competition and neighbor has one too but entered level a lot less than your level, you may end up like i did getting 4th place for a usually 1st place inspired 6/6.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Okay, you told me this but I obviously didn't listen. I can be slow in the brain sometimes. It happened where I was entered in one thing and got a reward for something else. I thought it was just funny then I remembered this thread. I re-read what you said. *bangs head on keyboard*. Luckily he did not get stuck. No putting them in competitions anymore when visiting neighbors. Got it. Finally!