Cactus Cave - "Dispose of Trash Piles" doesn’t work

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ColeMajesty
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Cactus Cave - "Dispose of Trash Piles" doesn’t work

Post by ColeMajesty »

I started this task a few weeks ago and on the 3rd day I was stuck on the "Dispose of Trash Piles" task. It remained as a leftover task but I every time I sent a Sim to complete it all I got was the "What's This?" bubble. Reached out to tech support and they said it was a glitch. However, after having to save 2 million Simoleons just to start the challenge, I'm left with having to spend even more money to move on. Never got a response back when I asked for some sort of compensation for starting a "dead" challenge! Just would like some feedback from other players?? I play this game daily and I think it's totally unfair how you start some of these challenges with time limit goals, try to complete and then due to an internal error, you end up falling behind schedule and then forced to keep forking out Simoleons or real cash just to move on.
Last edited by ErinPW on 12 Nov 2023, 07:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adjusted title
ErinPW

Re: Cactus Cave - "Dispose of Trash Piles" doesn’t work

Post by ErinPW »

ColeMajesty wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 17:16 I started this task a few weeks ago and on the 3rd day I was stuck on the "Dispose of Trash Piles" task. It remained as a leftover task but I every time I sent a Sim to complete it all I got was the "What's This?" bubble. […]
This issue should have been fixed two days ago. I‘d contact the Online Support again to get the needed currencies to go on. Not sure if they’re able to release the Zesty prize for you, though :?
The screenshot was made on Facebook, but they also posted this on twitter.
https://www.facebook.com/thesimsfreeplay
Attachments
IMG_8923.jpeg
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ColeMajesty
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ColeMajesty »

Thank you! I reached out to support and hopefully I'll get a response back.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

ColeMajesty wrote: 12 Nov 2023, 09:54 Thank you! I reached out to support and hopefully I'll get a response back.
I hope so, too!
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View