Original start was in November 2014.
Thanksgiving has arrived! Complete this quest to have lively pet Turkeys gobbling about in your Sims' homes!
(Please note that these "pets" are similar to the rabbits.)
Note: Times may vary as they depend on the star rating of the used objects and your Sim‘s mood. (Inspired Sims will be faster, happy Sims will do the tasks at a normal speed, sad Sims will need more time.)
- Buy a Festive Banner - Note: It’s the first item in decorations tab and it‘s free
- Buy Festive Balloons - Note: It’s the first item in decorations tab and it‘s free
- Call guests on a Phone (1 hour 4 mins) Note: Whichever home your Sim calls from will be the location of Thanksgiving this year!
- Greet the mysterious Sim (5 hours 18 mins)
- Introduce Sim to Turkey (Mr. Snoody) (2 hours 8 mins)
- Feed Mr. Snoody (5 hours 56 mins)
- Wait for day 2 (Can be skipped with SP) Day 2 will start at the same time you started the quest
- Ask Ms Pennyworth about Mr Snoody (2 hours 8 mins)
- Search Fridge for pumpkins (3 hours 29 mins)
- Prepare food for Turkey (3 hours 48 mins - for correct choice see screenshot below day 3)
- Feed Mr. Snoody Pumpkin (2 hours 18 mins - for correct choice see screenshot below day 3)
- Ask Mr. Snoody what to make for dinner (5 hours 8 mins)
- Wait for day 3 (Can be skipped with SP)
- Order Pizza on a Phone (1 hour 45 mins)
- Give Attention to Mr. Snoody (4 hours 17 mins - for correct choice see screenshot below day 3)
- Have 4 or more Sims at the Same House
- Have 4 Sims eating Take Away Pizza (2 hours 3 mins) (Pizza box is next to the garbage can) All 4 Sims need to finish eating pizza.
- Tell Turkey a Story (5 hours 4 mins - for correct choice see screenshot below day 3)
- Talk to Ms. Pennyworth (Ask if Mr. Snoody can stay) (6 hours 1 min)
Pennyworth has decided to bestow Sim Town with pet turkeys for all! Available from the
Help to see the correct choice: