Merry Melody Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Merry Melody Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by simmare »

I forgot about the fire pole problem. I just finished the neighborhood tasks for Berry Boulevard, and sent all my Sims back to their normal hobby stations. I had to reconfigure a basement hobby area to accommodate stairs instead of the firepole that’s been there for years.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

I have two sims level locked, I hope the fire pole issue is actually on a fix list, should I log a ticket?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

RobynE wrote: 19 Dec 2023, 08:28 I have two sims level locked, I hope the fire pole issue is actually on a fix list, should I log a ticket?
I saw a post saying the issue has been fixed for the next update. If you had to use currencies because of this, you could ask them for refund anyway :)
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

Is it likely there will be an update for the firepole bug before tomorrow’s crafting event? If not I will need to remodel to allow access to a basement that currently has firepole, or move the crafting stations
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

RobynE wrote: 03 Jan 2024, 08:44 Is it likely there will be an update for the firepole bug before tomorrow’s crafting event? If not I will need to remodel to allow access to a basement that currently has firepole, or move the crafting stations
On X they said the issue has been fixed for the next update. Since the last repeat event in the current one will end on January 21, the next major update may be released around January 23 (guesswork).

That crafting event is a repeat and will only appear, if you didn’t complete it earlier.
[Live Event] Lofty Lifestyle, April 2021
iOS 17.4.1

Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

ErinPW wrote: 08 Dec 2023, 19:25 The option "Have a nap" has disappeared from park benches. I wonder if the weekly task "Make a preteen Sim have a nap at the park.“ has disappeared, too.
IMG_9472.jpeg
:roll: The weekly task is still there…
Updated town info in profile
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The wording for the task "Play frisbee with a dog" has been changed to "Play flying disc with a dog".
IMG_9900.jpeg
Debbilu_7 wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 22:37
ErinPW wrote: 08 Dec 2023, 19:25 The option "Have a nap" has disappeared from park benches. I wonder if the weekly task "Make a preteen Sim have a nap at the park.“ has disappeared, too.
IMG_9472.jpeg
:roll: The weekly task is still there…
In the meantime I saw some posts at the SFP Facebook site complaining about the missing option. We‘ll see, if it will be back in the upcoming update.
iOS 17.4.1