[Live Event] ‘Serene Suburban’ (13 days)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

[Live Event] ‘Serene Suburban’ (13 days)

Post by ErinPW »

Available from player level 12.
This is a 13-day Live Event starting from March 14th. (PST)

The infos are based on the experiences with former Live Events.
Requirements: (Subject to change)
  • Candles - 39,200
  • Pottery - 118,500
  • Jewelry - 97,600
  • Glassware - 51,500
  • CC’s - 1,120
—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—

The milestones will give 58 CCs (2x 3, 2x 4, 2x 5, 2x 7, 2x 10)
Plus 1 every 24 hours and 32 + 10 after completing the daily goals.

(Subject to change)
—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—

While you may have the stations in your inventory or on a lot they are unusable until you unlock them again. We still have to progress through the personal prizes to unlock the different craft stations to use.

7 actions are stocked when you purchase a station from the Home Store.
After those 7 are used it takes 2.5 hours to restock it for 9 uses or 10 SPs to restock for 18 uses. If you are using SP it is better to just pay the 10 to get 18 uses as speeding up the 2.5 hours takes 9 SPs.

Note: The lenght of the actions depend on your Sim‘s mood. Inspired Sims will be faster, happy Sims will do the tasks at a normal speed, sad Sims will need more time. Pictures of the stations and different action times can be found here.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Re: [Live Event] ‘Serene Suburban’ (13 days)

Post by ErinPW »

Pictures to follow.

The first of each item is free.

(Click to enlarge)
IMG_2527.jpeg
IMG_2525.jpeg
IMG_2524.jpeg
IMG_2523.jpeg
IMG_2522.jpeg
Unlocked with the template "Serene Suburban"
IMG_2534.jpeg
IMG_2464.jpeg

Interactions
IMG_2472.jpeg
Last edited by ErinPW on 23 Mar 2024, 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
CandaceAlkebulan
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CandaceAlkebulan »

Hi, question:
If you click “get requirements” to use SP, does that still spend the items you’ve collected? Or does it just get you to the level, allowing you to keep the current stock you’ve accumulated?
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

CandaceAlkebulan wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 11:48 Hi, question:
If you click “get requirements” to use SP, does that still spend the items you’ve collected? Or does it just get you to the level, allowing you to keep the current stock you’ve accumulated?
Do you mean this as in spending SPs to buy a prize? I believe if you do this you’re buying the missing requirements, then using those and the ones you’ve saved up to buy that prize. So yes, it does spend the stock you’ve saved up.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
CandaceAlkebulan
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CandaceAlkebulan »

Thank you for the reply!

What about unlocked milestones? If I unlock everything and don’t purchase what I have unlocked, would I need to unlock everything again the second time around the event comes?

And the second time around, if I have purchased items further along the timeline without purchasing items before it, would I need to re-purchase again in order to reach the final target of winning the house? Let’s say I didn’t purchase the floor bookshelves, but I did purchase the washing machines. Does already having purchased the washing machines help me when I go for the second event round, or would I need to buy them again?

Also - is the prize the same if the event comes around again? Do they change to another architectural house?
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

CandaceAlkebulan wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 09:35 Thank you for the reply!

What about unlocked milestones? If I unlock everything and don’t purchase what I have unlocked, would I need to unlock everything again the second time around the event comes?

And the second time around, if I have purchased items further along the timeline without purchasing items before it, would I need to re-purchase again in order to reach the final target of winning the house? Let’s say I didn’t purchase the floor bookshelves, but I did purchase the washing machines. Does already having purchased the washing machines help me when I go for the second event round, or would I need to buy them again?

Also - is the prize the same if the event comes around again? Do they change to another architectural house?
I honestly don’t know what happens the second time around if you unlock but don’t buy the prizes. I’ve only ever done one rerun live event, and it picked up where I left off. But I buy prizes as I go along. Like the current one - I have unlocked all the lower-level prizes, and have bought all but the sinks/fridges. If the event ended right now, I would have to gather only enough resources in a rerun to buy that sink/fridge pack.

The house only unlocks after you buy all the other prizes, so you’re offered the same house in a rerun.

Bottom line - it’s best to buy prizes as you go along. If you don’t, you’ll lose all resources you made and probably will have to do the entire event over again in a rerun to have enough resources for all the prizes,
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1