(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Desiree
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [EVENT] Urban Furniture Event

Post by Desiree » 22 Apr 2017, 20:16

PyroSpazz wrote:
21 Apr 2017, 04:32
I've been working on a "survivalist cabin" using the Cottage surroundings. The cabin itself is small and innocuous enough, three rooms (kitchen, library, common room) with stairs leading to a basement which has a rec room with a big screen TV, bedroom, and bathroom - everything a house needs, think "rustic getaway." The bookcase in the bedroom, however, is a secret door leading to a decontamination airlock beyond which lies a larger and decidedly more modern-looking complex spanning most of the innocuously forested grounds above (currently developing, hope to have a living area, "engineering," kitchen, security room/archive, and med bay).

I'm hoping the Urban event comes back, because everything from it looks cool, and because then I can get the wall-plants to stick underground in this bunker for self-contained air recycling. I want people to look at the basement and know something is very different about this place.
What a great idea!
1 x
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Kid’s Play
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time

penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej » 23 Apr 2017, 05:56

Love that idea.
0 x

CatharinaSophia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Urban Furniture rerun

Post by CatharinaSophia » 10 Jan 2019, 15:52

This morning I got a notification we will soon get a Urban Furniture rerun. I don't know dates/duration, but yayy!

Does anyone know anything about this? I just checked their update schedule, we should have an Aerobics event next week?
0 x
Feel free to add me on Twitter, we'll have loads of fun!
https://twitter.com/Catharina_Sims

3luv4eva3
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Urban Furniture rerun

Post by 3luv4eva3 » 12 Jan 2019, 02:44

CatharinaSophia wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 15:52
This morning I got a notification we will soon get a Urban Furniture rerun. I don't know dates/duration, but yayy!

Does anyone know anything about this? I just checked their update schedule, we should have an Aerobics event next week?
This came up about two days ago. We discussed it in the '2018 Holiday Update Changes' thread.
1 x
SFP: Level 54
Version 5.42.1: 2018 Holiday Update

Just a gamer wandering through life, waiting for the next game to sweep me away from reality...

parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss » 16 Jan 2019, 12:07

Yeay for the rerun of this event. I finally have sims unlocked all levels in advance
0 x
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN (in-progress) : Starter House @ 22 West Side

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF » 17 Jan 2019, 02:45

I got the event in a game I started some time ago. I was surprised as I thought I had unlocked all items in mystery boxes. After doing one round with 30 sims, I got a pack.

I mention it because I did not get notice I had completed unlocking all packs and event was continuing, so I reset my sims to woodworking. When I returned to the game 5 or 6 hours later, I noticed when I was collecting results that I had a final prize of 3 LP instead of event prizes. When I looked into it, the event was gone from my main list and I had all the prizes. So I was able to move my sims away from woodworking to my preferred hobbies. So if you have partially completed unlocking prizes before, be aware you may not get a completion notice when you are done.
1 x

indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks » 17 Jan 2019, 06:34

Glad to see this event come back! I went on a long hiatus right around the time it first appeared so I think only unlocked the countertops.

I already own most of the collection thanks to architect homes but it’s nice to be able to purchase more if I want.

And everything is reasonably priced so far! Not hundreds of thousands of simeleons or a gajillion LP/SP like most prizes these days.
2 x