Earned a million simoleons pretty easily - what to do next?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ukiseljenomlijeko
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Earned a million simoleons pretty easily - what to do next?

Post by ukiseljenomlijeko » 04 Jun 2019, 14:47

So, I've been playing Sims Freeplay for a little bit less than two weeks and have been buying and selling Japanese Retreat, the Neo Tokyo House and the Mansion for multiple times now.

Now, my question is, what should I do with the money? I'm asking because I've read some posts on this forum and I've seen that things get A LOT more expensive after a awhile, which makes me think about saving up and using it later, since I don't intend to spend real money on the game.

However, I've really wanted to buy one of the Architect Homes while I still have the chance to and I am going to need some more houses for upcoming events/quests.
0 x

copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Earned a million simoleons pretty easily - what to do next?

Post by copperwood » 04 Jun 2019, 17:59

ukiseljenomlijeko wrote:
04 Jun 2019, 14:47
So, I've been playing Sims Freeplay for a little bit less than two weeks and have been buying and selling Japanese Retreat, the Neo Tokyo House and the Mansion for multiple times now.

Now, my question is, what should I do with the money? I'm asking because I've read some posts on this forum and I've seen that things get A LOT more expensive after a awhile, which makes me think about saving up and using it later, since I don't intend to spend real money on the game.

However, I've really wanted to buy one of the Architect Homes while I still have the chance to and I am going to need some more houses for upcoming events/quests.
One million won't get you very far at all in this game. :( You'll also need a lot of simoleons to build and buy other things. 1 pregnancy event alone is over 5 million for me. Keep building and selling to build up a lot more simoleons while you still have the 5 minute build time.

You can only make money this way very early in the game (if you only have one other house besides the one you're building and selling.
2 x

ukiseljenomlijeko
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ukiseljenomlijeko » 05 Jun 2019, 04:26

copperwood wrote:
04 Jun 2019, 17:59
ukiseljenomlijeko wrote:
04 Jun 2019, 14:47

One million won't get you very far at all in this game. :( You'll also need a lot of simoleons to build and buy other things. 1 pregnancy event alone is over 5 million for me. Keep building and selling to build up a lot more simoleons while you still have the 5 minute build time.

You can only make money this way very early in the game (if you only have one other house besides the one you're building and selling.
Well, that's sad. Is it easier to make money later in the game or not?
0 x

bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 » 05 Jun 2019, 12:47

The more houses you build and keep the longer your build times. And it’s not necessarily easier to make large amounts of money the more you advance in the game. You can make decent money by having all your Sims employed or doing money generating hobbies but that is quickly offset by the cost of the newer items if you want to use them in your houses. So as long as you don’t buy things that cost ridiculously amounts of simoleons or cost more than a few SP/LP everything will be fine.

I’d keep doing the build/demolish grind until you have at least 4 or 5 million simoleons then really start playing the game. That should give you a decent cushion to pay for things as you advance in the game.

Which ever way you decide to go, have fun!
0 x
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01
Hotel Hi-rise update