Collecting Experiences with the Downtown Developer Event

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Valgon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Merry Melody Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by Valgon »

Very long wait until the next update.

I wonder if anyone here has ever done almost all downtown developer events and got the prizes, how many SP did you use for every event?

I only did 1 DD and now I wish we can use our 1-day token or skip day with SP like super yacht event.
ErinPW

Re: Collecting Experiences with the Downtown Developer Event

Post by ErinPW »

Valgon wrote: 07 Jan 2024, 07:41 Very long wait until the next update.

I wonder if anyone here has ever done almost all downtown developer events and got the prizes, how many SP did you use for every event?

I only did 1 DD and now I wish we can use our 1-day token or skip day with SP like super yacht event.
I have all apartments from the downtown developer events, but don’t know how many SP I used. I often skipped a few hours of wait time to get the next permit early. (The less time is left, the less are the costs for skipping.) And usually I bought the missing granite when I was done with the other resources.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Valgon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Valgon »

ErinPW wrote: 07 Jan 2024, 12:39I have all apartments from the downtown developer events, but don’t know how many SP I used. I often skipped a few hours of wait time to get the next permit early. (The less time is left, the less are the costs for skipping.) And usually I bought the missing granite when I was done with the other resources.
Oh so what is the main strategy, Erin? I almost think it's impossible to get every prizes..
In the last 15-day part it will have a couple checkpoints and I should skip with SP early when the requirement still low? I can't remember the last part anymore but almost similar to super yacht event I guess?
Did you spend more than 500 SP?
Thanks
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Valgon wrote: 07 Jan 2024, 13:43
ErinPW wrote: 07 Jan 2024, 12:39I have all apartments from the downtown developer events, but don’t know how many SP I used. I often skipped a few hours of wait time to get the next permit early. (The less time is left, the less are the costs for skipping.) And usually I bought the missing granite when I was done with the other resources.
Oh so what is the main strategy, Erin? I almost think it's impossible to get every prizes..
In the last 15-day part it will have a couple checkpoints and I should skip with SP early when the requirement still low? I can't remember the last part anymore but almost similar to super yacht event I guess?
Thanks
I‘m not sure if it’s possible to get the apartment without spending SP :? But I wasn’t as patient as usual while events, so I spent them. I think the amount was less than 500.

I didn’t want to get up at night and tried to start a round right before going to sleep. This way I didn’t lose too much time at night. Skipping a part of the wait time helped to compensate this. When I reached the stages where I needed 3 resources, I completed one permit for each of them and then decided if I want to skip or go on working on resources.

Reading Thuraya‘s post on page 1 of this thread may help to find a strategy :)
https://simsfp.perturbee.net/viewtopic. ... 498#p76498
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Valgon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Valgon »

ErinPW wrote: 07 Jan 2024, 20:19
Valgon wrote: 07 Jan 2024, 13:43
Thanks
I‘m not sure if it’s possible to get the apartment without spending SP :? But I wasn’t as patient as usual while events, so I spent them. I think the amount was less than 500.

I didn’t want to get up at night and tried to start a round right before going to sleep. This way I didn’t lose too much time at night. Skipping a part of the wait time helped to compensate this. When I reached the stages where I needed 3 resources, I completed one permit for each of them and then decided if I want to skip or go on working on resources.

Reading Thuraya‘s post on page 1 of this thread may help to find a strategy :)
https://simsfp.perturbee.net/viewtopic. ... 498#p76498
Thanks Erin.
I got jackpot in SP spin :) so I guess it's enough.