Wallpaper Question

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Wallpaper Question

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I have a few wallpapers that have a second “upper” version. To me, that suggests I could use them as the top half of a panel wall or maybe something to do with mezzanines but I can’t figure out how to make that work…am I being dense or is this maybe a feature I haven’t unlocked yet??
Updated town info in profile
ErinPW

Re: Wallpaper Question

Post by ErinPW »

The upper versions for some wallpapers have been introduced with the mezzanines or a bit later. They continue the pattern and same color from the bottom version. So if you have a mezzanine, you can use the bottom version at the ground floor and the upper version at the second floor. With most other wallpapers you’ll see an ugly border where the second floor begins.
Attachments
3BCB36FE-6AA3-4E06-9E34-7503CC977D29.jpeg
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

ErinPW wrote: 03 Jun 2022, 05:54 The upper versions for some wallpapers have been introduced with the mezzanines or a bit later. They continue the pattern and same color from the bottom version. So if you have a mezzanine, you can use the bottom version at the ground floor and the upper version at the second floor. With most other wallpapers you’ll see an ugly border where the second floor begins.
Thank you! That makes sense (although I wish it could be used to change the colour/pattern above wood panels lol)
Updated town info in profile
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 03 Jun 2022, 15:19
[…]

Thank you! That makes sense (although I wish it could be used to change the colour/pattern above wood panels lol)
You‘re welcome!
I do like your idea to change a part of a wallpaper :D
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

ErinPW wrote: 03 Jun 2022, 05:54 The upper versions for some wallpapers have been introduced with the mezzanines or a bit later. They continue the pattern and same color from the bottom version. So if you have a mezzanine, you can use the bottom version at the ground floor and the upper version at the second floor. With most other wallpapers you’ll see an ugly border where the second floor begins.
Totes didn’t realize that’s what they’re for lol
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity